💡 Monster Skill/Suggestion Box 💡

Hahahahaha I wrote it JUST BEFORE reading your comment. I realized that too.

Yeah, not ABSOLUTELY every monster, maybe only certain 6★ and above.

Yeah!

MOTHERSHIP NAUTILUS

Also, the Mythics should stay…mythic, right?

1 Like

Nah

The “boss” could be the monster in the first slot

and some fusion thing in the second slot

[Also, would their names change like Voidress --> Dumboundress?]

I think it’d be better if it was just a hugeass monster that occupied two spaces. Like, the size of the First Ones but with that feature. The name would remain the same.

So, instead, they are just a wide monster?

also, the stars on the 8* should be red, because that is cool

Secret skill or no?

Even more than one. As well as more than two passives and more than four active skills

I just made it so…

You choose the passives in team setup

You have option to use either of the secret skills, but SS only once

Did you have in mind changing the buttons?

Yep. The layout is gonna be unique.

So…

Active 1 . … . Active 2 . … . Active 3

Active 4 . … . Active 5 . … . Active 6

Secret 1 . … . Secret 2 . … . Secret 3

However, it would be hard to fill all of the slots with abilities that fit the monster.

True Hitter (160tu) - True Hit, but piercing

Truer Hit (160tu) - True Hit, but double target

Truer Hitter (200tu) - True Hit, but double target andd piercing

True Hitler (-tu) - Sacrifices itself to kill all humanoid type monsters

True Yeet (130sec): True Hit, but piercing and sacrifices the last monster in the team

True Tit (100sec): True Hit but is effective against goddesses and not protectors

True Feet (300sec): acquire pics of Sepheris’ Talons

[random passives]

Fog of war (passive): all monsters on the field have camoflauge until this monster leaves the field

Soul net (passive): whenever the enemy team sacrifices a monster, it is added to this team with the same values as when it died

Hanging on (passive): if this monster does not get killed by an attack, it does not recieve damage (cannote be on a monster with hold ground)

Fired up (passive): if the enemy team has a 7* or greater monster on the field, this monster’s attacks deal triple damage

Should there be a mythic that is all the “monster hunting” monsters combined?

True grit (100sec): targets one teammate; the chosen teammate’s attack is tripled, but it is set at 1 HP; only usable if the enemy has a protector out

True fit ( - ) (single use): the user and all teammates gain a turn, but all the abilities used are random; only usable if the enemy has a protector out

True wit ( - ): sacrifices the user to randomize the remaining HP values of all monsters in play; only usable if the enemy has a protector out

True Grit is wonderful, I can see if very nicely on Polaboss. Also True Wit, can be a game changer. True Fit is an abomination though.

Ummh I think one is a better name

The free gems

Sir how can i get the seven star ticket it is free.? Or your going to buy them

The only way to get 7star now is to get myth dupe

I got 2 mytic 1 is AZIDA and the second is LEMON