Whats wrong with that😆

yep we need this

Yeshhhhhhhh please

1 Like

FB_IMG_16590008301134471
FB_IMG_16590008266457419
FB_IMG_16590008211522046
FB_IMG_16590008162043935

These are pokemon fusion fan art, but tbh they look pretty good.

5 Likes

imma try my best to make one. by the way it’s all looks cool!!

Ice Empoleon is one of the best things I’ve ever laid my eyes upon

3 Likes

MAROWAK :heart:

lol. sharpedo still funi name! XD

Moveset for it -

Swift Load mortar (30 tu) -loads a mortar and applies a shield to the monster.

Rocket Launch (100 tu) (1 use)- this move fires a rocket which hits a random opponent after 200 tu has passed dealing lethal damage to one opponent and small damage to the others. can only be used if mortar is loaded.

Supercharger - (200 tu) - deals increasing damage every time it is used (same scale as crescendo) and halves the tu cost of the skill each time it is used (minimum 25 tu)

Shield Ally Mortar - Applies a Shield to one ally. must have mortar loaded to use.

SS - Nuke (-) this move sacrifices the user and deals Lethal damage to all monsters on the battlefield. this move can only be used once this monster has been on the battlefield for 300 seconds. Must have mortar loaded to use.

Passives -

Poison Immunity

Explosive Revenge

2 Likes
3 Likes

The Arborwaifu. It has a 10% chance to spawn in every Cursed Island encounter, but only if you say “Thanks mighty daddy Arborgias” 10 times before each battle

13 Likes

Idk what the hell i just created but ok…, i think i am gonna call him Cthulhugon- Dragon of the Deep Sea, Smaugust Day 1- Theme " Deep Sea Dragon"

7 Likes

This is probably the best waifu

1 Like

Giving this guy an evolution, i haven’t come up with any names yet. Smaugust- Day 2 - Bone Dragon

4 Likes

Damnnnn nice I was working on a jelly dragon as well :relieved::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks, can’t wait to see yours😁

1 Like

cool

1 Like

also smaugust is finish already hmmm…??