💭 Monster Design Ideas Mega Thread 💭

Sonic Strike? More like Ungodly Bite wtf is that thing

Yeah it’s a creepy little thing. Ungodly bite could be it’s signature move. It could essentially do the same thing that swallow does.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you call it barBEARian? :thinking:

5 Likes

More almost naked women characters like in evertale :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah that sounds even better

2 Likes

If u r looking for a theme for next set of similar monsters , I would like something like this but not exactly copied cus infringement u know !
IMG_20200409_215209

3 Likes

Set of complete spectral animal legendaries .
For example

1 Like

A human with 2horned dragon’s head ! Her attire with full of godly like jewels like an Egyptian ruler

But give the girl majestic clothes . And a scepter if possible… perhaps a duo with a male version too…

Call it "Dragon Bond’
: Killing one of the duo will kill the other too . This passive increases attack and defense by 100% and provides stun immunity , poison immunity , sleep immunity "

PS: we don’t want dophin bond and don’t like it too

@Professor_Oak that blue tiger already exists in Neo, his name is icefang. Have you been taking your meds Gramps?

2 Likes

But I want blue chimpanzee , blue scarab , blue crow , blue tree-person and so on . Translucent animal squad and all of them with death revenge cos they are already dead

1 Like

Magic lad with a lot of lances (my favourite in the weapon triangle)

6 Likes

Really cool!!

1 Like

King , is that you and chiestfol

3 Likes

Man Chastiefol is such a wonderful lance

2nd place in my spear ranking, just above the Gáe Bolg (Celtic Mythology) and second only to the Dragonslayer Spear from the Souls saga

2 Likes

Dark striped tiger with wings, kung fu panda who loves drinking and holding a stick

I had an idea about “Drakozord’s brother” a while back and found an amazing picture which was exactly what I was thinking of. We could call him Drakozord X:

Then I saw another one and had an amazing idea of an event featuring dragon Mechs. Drakozords Z and X battle against their arch nemesis, the black dragon mech. Let’s call him Dreadwing Mk.1:

12 Likes

Final fantasy has some cool concepts to draw from.

Here are the espers (special summons) from FF12 with their human-like counterparts next to them:

Then some random cool enemy designs:

7 Likes

How about something like this original sketch I made @Dev_VKC

I’m thinking the moveset could be

Stun Pulse
Timestrike
400 Second Megabomb
Ultrathunder

High speed high attack low defense

This would be a super epic too, useful when used right but not a game changer

Again, I came up with this unique idea

10 Likes