Mission Egg Reward

Are these given every time I defeat the final boss or only once per specific boss?

They are given the first time you beat the 18 floor bosses.
You get a gold one at 28, and, if you were fast enough you get cryowyrm

Yeah I was one of those lucky enough to get the Cryowyrm :slight_smile: just was not sure if I could get multiple mission eggs by killing the boss over and over :slight_smile: Thank you

No problem at all! And good job, cryo is great

I’m happy the newer players are able to get such a strong ark

Yeah…I was having trouble getting to the checkpoint at 24 to get any further at all because at the start of the event I only had 6 99s, now I have 18, lol that made it tremendously easier.

Now I’m trying to get that one more Cyroling out of an egg to have two of these Arks

Two would be great
Three would be ~insane~
It would be stronger than frillzeons in the infinite dungeon, and would clear online missions like cake.

Unfortunately for me, I’m not a timer, and I have horrible luck. Out of probably 50 gold eggs, I’ve had a nine star once, and the rest have been horrible catchable arks.

I posted a comparison in the other thread between Plasmarex, Frillzeon, and Cryo. You can take a look to see yourselves at how they each have their own advantages :slight_smile:

Can u refight the bosses you’ve already defeated in the floors as in if u beat the first boss i think he was in floor 1 can u refight him?

Nope
The reason is it would obstruct too much if you teleported, and they want you to have to get good enough ( even though luck definitely counts ) to get through the whole dungeon so you can’t get a 12* easily and just farm for more hatchlings

hi everyone.

Im pretty new on this game. I tried the online mission and managed to get 3x cryoling’s. was wondering how many do i need to do the fusion and how do you do the fusion?

Also wanted to add that i managed to gey all 3x cryoling’s by level 8… and was wondering if i started again on level 1 would i get a chance to get another cryoling by the time i get to level 8 again?

thankyo for all and any response that would help me figure this out. :wink:

hi everyone.

Im pretty new on this game. I tried the online mission and managed to get 3x cryoling’s. was wondering how many do i need to do the fusion and how do you do the fusion?

Also wanted to add that i managed to gey all 3x cryoling’s by level 8… and was wondering if i started again on level 1 would i get a chance to get another cryoling by the time i get to level 8 again?

thankyo for all and any response that would help me figure this out. :wink:

I already responded in in the other thread

Don’t spam the question please