Minecraft

There are some awsome faction servers I know if u want any give me a message I got about 3 awsome ones

Anyone know a minecraft village seed on Ipad?
My bro and Ispend so much time on minecraft together. We’ve built a LOT. But how do U change your avatar from anything BUT Steve?

For the iOS version of Minecraft I don’t think you can change the character skin.

You can, but it involves poking the game files, something apple tells you that you can’t do.

Exactly thats the softer way of putting it, basically h a c k ing, but if you are willing to blow 30$ for minecraft pc version i highly reccomend it you get all of those features + much more, once i went to pc version i never went back to pocket edition

Not trying to be a wet blanket, but I think the only things you really get from a full version minecraft is unlimited play time, skin changing, and multiplayer. Not to say it’s not worth it, because Minecraft is a work of art, but… I’m not sure what I really expected when we got the full version. Lol.

Hmm well in Pc version, im saying its better then mobile version because it has

1. Villages

2. Ravines

3. Caves

4. Strongholds

5. Nether

6. Bosses

7. More mobs like horses

8. Mods

9. Skins

10. Redstone

11. Servers

12. Lots and lots more blocks such as sponges foods redstone and much more

13. Sprinting!

14. Endermen!

15. JUNGLES!!! (One of my favorite features)

16. Breeding

These are just off of the top of my head, there are many more features

Of course pc version of minecraft is better. So what version did you start playing minecraft? I played on Beta 1.8.1 (or 1.9)

Built a huge stadium and tons of buildings
Lol

I started playing on 1.4. I forget the last digit but one of those 1.4s

How do I get mods because I have forge already and I’m trying to get pixelmon but can’t find useful videos on youtube.

Omg!!! Bro you are so like me a while ago. I was getting pixelmon aswell, and didn’t know what to do. I was so lost, and the videos I was watching were confusing, or for the wrong computer. I finally got it all figured out, and found a good video for my windows 8 laptop. How you do it if you already have forge (I only know windows though… So sorry if you are a mac user.)

1. Hit the windows button and “R”.

2. A searchbar type thing should come up. Type “%appdata” in the searchbar.

3. Click the file named “minecraft”. Save a backup version on your desktop, by dragging it or copying and pasting.

4. Download pixelmon at the URL below (I got mine from there, and it’s the official website so don’t worry about viruses or anything.)

5. Hit “Save” to save the file.

6. In the yellow tab at the bottom where you hit save, afterwards it gives you an option to view downloads. Click the button that says view downloads.

7. Drag the pixelmon file to your desktop.

8. Hit the windows and “R” key again, and hit enter, searching “%appdata%”

9. Go to your minecraft folder again (Just leave the one on your desktop alone, that’s a backup) and open it this time.

10. Since you already have forge downloaded, just drag the pixelmon file into the sub-folder named “mods”

11. Start up minecraft, (you may have to relog in) and enjoy! If you had any issues, feel free to PM me and I can help you get it sorted out

URL’s:

1. Pixelmon download, for any version after 1.7 (except 1.8 atm I think.) http://pixelmonmod.com/