Matchmaking

Devs I feel the matchmaking algorithm needs a little tweek. I’ve only played a couple of months, don’t have many good monsters like angleion, dusci, flocco, bloom and many more. My skills are BAD. But yet I keep fighting top tier people like killerdog (twice), duck, keetz. My suggestion is just to modify so it doesn’t just match you according to your hero rank but also your winrate. That way people like me can have a better chance. What do you guys think?

Sorry to hear we met when you’re a newer player. What is your in-game name?

Tagosenshi

If you meet Top Players it means that you have a good hidden league

Hidden league?

Yeah matchmaking works through tiers.

• Being rank hero 100+
  • Having a high hidden league.
  • Having good win streak
  • Having good winrate

Why is the league hidden?

Because is a thing used only by matching algorithm.
Some people say that depends from the league reached in story mode.
Others that the league depends from your results.
Is not known how works.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD
Can matchmaking please be modify so it also depends from win rate , rankings from previous seasons and maybe even the length of time they have played? Last season I was able to make top 100 bu this season

Please modify the matchmaking algorithm

What I hear is: “please modify the matchmaking algorithm so that I get a better winrate”…

You know why you fight high level people? Last season you probably were under HR 100 but now you are 123. That means you can meet the top players. Under HR 100 people are in an easier league.

1 Like

Last season I was already above hero rank 100

Then you won so many battles you moved high in the hidden leagues and you are probably in the top league now.

I think this may be part of your issue. Maybe last season you were mostly going against people in lower brackets so were able to get wins and not really do any more matches when you got into a higher bracket. This season you’re placed in a higher bracket and now having a harder time getting wins.

What was your win rate last PvP season? If it was 65%+ then that’s the kind of percentage which pushes you up the brackets quickly I think. Most people seem to get 45-55% when they’re in the correct bracket.

I never got 60 win rate

Always around 50-57%

I’ve 26% win rate and I always face top players -_-
(70K3)