Master challenge

Can someone explain me how its possible to beat the master challenge in extreme mode and get an omegamid if you havent got a single ultra evolved legendary? Im hero rank 56. I got to the 6th monster that was coming up until my whole team was defeated. Until then i had to face i think 6 ultra evolved legendaries and probably 6 ultra evolved super epics and 2 normal super epics. If some of you beat this sot of master challenge, not necessarily the new one, do you have suggestions how to approach such a challenge? Could really use a helping hand there. Thank you

Master gives you pyrromid.

I mean the extreme i did the extreme

I was lucky enough to get a godfeather, so those aren’t really a problem for me. I did actually beat one without him, I had a single legend and a few supers.

well, the point of it isnt that its the way you obtain omegamids, theres the rotating events for that.

What is a rotating event? Sorry i have only been playing for3 to 4 weeks

Omegamid event, but it is pretty rare… Tower events are easier than Ultimate challenges thought to obtain omegamids

Im not sure how often, but the omegamid event, super silver event and the super youth fruits rotates with (I believe) a few weeks between.