Mark system Should be changed

I’d like to state for the record that women+ have the right to vote on the nerfing as well.

2 Likes

It’s a reference to a phase of The return of the King (Lord of the Rings movie saga) when the orcs call for the direwolf head to take down Minas Tirith’s Gate

It doesn’t let me add more options after 5 minutes of created

1 Like

Looks like nef is the one

You guys are toxic😤 yall are probably the poison users

2 Likes

No I’m not a poison user

@NMEGaryOak I think killerdog just deleted it
can u make a meme of this plis

2 Likes

Yup. That was politics and nothing else

1 Like

I really hope they only nerf nefer so yall who think cynthia is ok can make another thread where you talk about how mark is overly buffed and we need more mark nerfs lol

3 Likes

#LeaveNefariodonAlone?

2 Likes

This is a great idea actually .

Good boy. Purge politics.

Absolutely not. If Ahui needed it then…

As long as Cynthia isn’t left alone either!

1 Like

I dont think Cynthia needs to be nerfed. Ppl done already found away around her tatics. Cynthia is not that op and complaining about making it weaker. Your runing it for ppl who actually uses Cynthia, cuz yall cant get away around it. Just use a lava entrance monster or that that other monster that knows execute

Nefordian already weak , why get rid of his only good attribute. Yall trying to make him unusable

Exactly

This definitely isn’t a biased opinion

2 Likes

Auto Mark(nerfed version): This monster will mark every enemy that enters the field.This skill won’t active if there are more than one 1 Monster in the team (Battlefield+Reinforcement) with mark attribute.

3 Likes

I personally believe , auto mark is the problem here coupled with her low tu confident strikish skill