Make zeuswrym great again

This monster is just un usable in pvp now, it has very higher tu I mean both moves that can inflict damage are 130 tu really bad

I suggest you change stun bomb curse - counter/offensive strike (this moves deals massive damage against water n grass type monsters) 100tu

Time strike double - swift time attack (deals critical damage if a monsters has more than 140tu on the time bord if it’s less then the move does little or no damage at all - 100tu

Everything else will be fine

4 Likes

Is this Zeus’s fault or is something else the culprit? We can all wonder about that.

Zeus is one of those newer legends that already aged very badly.

To be honest, if we could choose the target of Lighting Entrance that’d be great

No I like zeus as he is except stun bomb curse which is truly as unusable as moves get

Yes , agree , zeus always stun to stun counter / converter . I want change it

Cómo puedo obtener un 6 estrellas?

Dude he’s fine
Just remove stun bomb curse with something useful

2 Likes

Zeus is totally fine, not everything has to be pvp oriented, stun bomb curse works very well in pve with OoO.

Well yea of course it’s absorbed by stun counter

Huevos.

1 Like

Porqué lo estás preguntando áqui bro

(Bro why are you asking this here)

Stun bomb curse is the most unique move on the monster and so many people complain about it -_-

Have any of you tried to use stun bomb curse then exit plan so Zeus comes in later and the bomb explodes? It’s not as crazy as it sounds… it’s actually possible.

Zeus is a hard monster to use well which is probably why it has a bad reputation. I think it’s very strong when used effectively. Its entrance control and general control power is excellent. Removing stun bomb curse would ruin the design, especially for PvE.

The only change I would recommend is maybe making stun bomb curse 50TU rather than 70TU.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t remove stun bomb curse either. It’s just annoying that he relies so much on stun which is countered so hard these days. I don’t own him but it seems people just don’t use him anymore as he doesn’t come up even in Biweekly teams.

Would love to hatch him and test him though.

2 Likes

The problem is, u have to time his entrance after his stun curse. If he enters again after 320 tu, nothing will happen. Maybe devs fixed it, but as far as I know, he has to enter before 320 tu are over.
And with his exit plan, well it’s pure gambling where he is in the reinforcement.

3 Likes

There are so many monsters which fall into this category. I mean when was the last time you ever saw Stratustrike used in biweekly or PvP? We see most people use the same monsters over and over.

Stratustrike is another of my favourites that is undeniably powerful and ever since its release has never received any buffs nor had anyone ask for it to be buffed… yet you so rarely see it.

I didn’t even remember what monster is it.

I like how my personal favourite monster is underplayed and not even known by some lol. For anyone interested in some history, here’s the thread that was made when Stratustrike was first spotted: Disaster is waiting to happen. It was also renowned by some as the best legendary in the game for a few months after its release. Zeuswyrm was similarly hyped up at release and now is almost never played despite still being strong when built around effectively.

There are many people in the player base who are excellent with strategy but when it comes to popularity it’s things like Dusicyon which get chosen over more challenging build-around monsters because they’re easy to make strong (simply put strong monsters behind Dusicyon and you’re good to go). Monsters that have a lot of power and potential seem to get people excited on their release then slowly see less and less play except by a few experimental people. It definitely doesn’t mean they’re weak! I also don’t mean to say that the way people build teams is bad, just pointing out what overall we seem to do as a player base in terms of popularity of monsters.

1 Like

Well I remember all too well, you destroyed me in the Beritus tournament using it.