Major bug When Closing The Game

So I play on both my tablet and my phone (separate accounts). I’ve had this issue on both of them. If I close out of my game, via pressing the home button on my phone and then closing the app through the app screen, once I start the game back up I can no longer receive gems. This applies to both the gems you earn in game and paid gems. Am I closing the game incorrectly? I have literally had to contact support 3 times for this on 3 separate occasions. A quit game button would be a nice addition to stop bugs like this.

1 Like

Never heard of anyone experiencing this. It sounds very weird! What has support said/done those three times you’ve talked with them about it?

they added the gems to my inventory and it seemed to fix it but i literally just had it happen to me again and im trying to clear app data and use the restore code to see if that fixes it

did not fix it. are you not supposed to close the game with the home button?

I always close using home button but this has never happened to me

i dont know what could be causing it then but its really ruining the experience not being able to earn gems to get monsters

So I deleted my account and tried fresh with a new one, rip the $30 in gems i had on that account. It happened again and I’m noticing its when i get up to around 34 gems. I don’t want to claim anything but it’s starting to seem kinda sketchy.

Just wanted to update, I figured out the problem. Apparently the game doesnt like 6 hour gaming sessions without restarting the app. I guess if you play for too long it screws with the coding or something.

It’s a device problem. It always happens with my previous phone but my new one doesn’t have this problem.