Bug losted all my gem..

I installed this game, and I played in offline mode from the beginning, to get to 38 gem I decide to go connect to the internet, a summoning tutorial starts forcing me to spend 4 gem however I notice that I have 2 gem left … i’m disgusted how i can get my gems back i’m close to uninstallation nice waste of time, i wanted to farm 40 gem for 10 summons and have a mythical guarantee … can you help me please? ?
i want my gem back that unfair
Thx you

1 Like

Sorry to hear what happened! If you were playing offline I’m not sure if it’ll appear in their logs properly but, either way, you should contact support.

I think that “guaranteed mythic” is for 10x 10-packs so you’ll actually need 400 gems.

Thats a bummer sorry to hear that too.

But that only happens when you start the game

I dont know how to contact support

Ya when you start the game it forces you to do a hatch when you login in the online section for the first time it forces you to do the mission or am wrong

Why did ya change your replie

Sorry im new

1 Like

Okay I could see that but I am not getting that joining the online section for the first time forces you to do a hatch

How can i contact support ?

Oh wait I will correct myself I read that “connecting to online” as in online section sry for that

I think this is probably the right place

Just a little correction
This is for paid gems not free gems so you wont actually get a mythical monster guarenteed.

Pain, the pain of neo.