Lucky Start

I made a new account today, I had no plan of actually using it, I walked outside, where you catch your first Arkadion, and get a golden egg, and Galey was my egg prize, when you are told to head out to the next town, literally on the first step outside I got Frostkit. Not sure what to do with this account now XD

I made a new account today, I had no plan of actually using it, I walked outside, where you catch your first Arkadion, and get a golden egg, and Galey was my egg prize, when you are told to head out to the next town, literally on the first step outside I got Frostkit. Not sure what to do with this account now XD

Keep playing the game and beat the story?

Yupyup.

My first summon was a Leafy. After that it was a Subzeratops ;).

And then…well, won’t get into that story. n.n

Im the kind of person who only plays games once, on my main account I got the flame bird thing, cant remember its name

EDIT: Flarerunner is what it was called

Then again there is the ones with bad luck e_e, I got a dullakid and a moby from my first two gold eggs.

I tried to save the game files and retry. It seems the pattern to generate the monster is somehow calculated within a formula. I always get the same monsters.

So I leave it with gold eggs and try to catch the monsters in S

First gold egg bluey second was frostkit third nilo and 4th cyberwyrm and then it was a downward spiral.

First gold egg destructor

I got a galey, then when I was leaving agramis I got an Ashie and Leafy. I just want a bluey, but it isn’t showing up. I wish it was my main file where I beat Tiamat, but it isn’t.