Low star monster upgrades

So, I’m back, but I cant deny I’m a little disappointed to see that only 1 new special evolution has been added since I left (the mantis dude). Here I have a list of all the capturable 5* monsters and up.

Personally, ever since these were added to the game its been by far my favourite feature so seeing only 1 new one is a bit disappointing so I’ve decided to revisit an old thread I made on the same topic.
So lets cut to the chase: here’s some of the capturable monsters I’d love to see get an ultra evolution to 5* or even 6*!

Psuedo Starters:
To start off I’ll actually be hitting you with a lie, because these 4 aren’t capturable at all…

I’m sure we all recognise these guys. If my memory serves me correctly, they were actually the Monster Island starters, and so I’d like them to get a similar treatment to the Neomonster starters with a 5* evolution. That said, I won’t be asking for a 6* evolution as the grind to get the Neo starters to 6* is something else…
That said, I’d love to see these guys all get another unique evolution that mirrors their looks, or compliments the Neo starters.
One particularly silly suggestion I also have is to make a new shiny chronozeros (perhaps cosmozeros) which summons these guys in the same way (minus the sacrifice for evolution), but I’m aware at how goofy that would be.

Monster that I’d like to see their kits built upon:
These guys have fairly decent kits in my eyes on top of their designs having great potential, so I’d love to see them get what they deserve!

I’d love to see Islandcrab evolve into continent crab or something, and really spec into Hp and Def

Assuming the name is inspired by Beowulf, I’d love to see him spec into a Viking like evolution with an extra killer move or 2 and maybe an interesting passive skill.

We all know him, and I sure hope you love him as much as I do! It’s the alphachad Rizzrex himself! Same deal as the starters, I’d like to see him get a wild and unique evolution while still remaining the Bear King of Rizz.

Another protector, but this guy has give turn too. I’d love to see him evolve into a more unique support, perhaps with something like “Dual rescuing give turn” or something.

This design… A design from Monster Island. I’m offended such a cool design could be a 1*. So let’s see him evolve a third head, and evolve his desperate and accelerate moves to be a super good monster.

Another classic old-school design. Specking more sleep could be cool for pve.

We all know and love these goofy agents of chaos. If you’re like me, you’ll have laughed and cried at what these abominations of RNG can do for a team. I’ve lost entire battles because of them and I’ve won from the brink because of them. So please devs, if you pick any of these monsters to evolve, make it these 2! I love em so much, so if anything I’d love it if they could spec even deeper into the RNG hilarity!

This guy has always had such a neat design, and he’s one of the only monsters in the game to have Hp sharing lifeflip all. This dude has serious evolution potential!

Another protector with a sweet design. All he needs is bigger stats, another passive, and for one of his attacks to become a support skill and he’s set.

Terrific design, terrible kit
These guys look great but I got no idea what y’all were thinking with move sets this confusing.

Chillqueen → Chillempress. Perhaps the one of the worst designed movesets I’ve ever seen… She needs at least one sleep skill and her basic attacks are practically useless with them being ultra moves on a 2* monster… So, devs, do your magic, make her good and give me a spicy waifu while you’re at it!

What is this kit? Poison revenge and timestrike? Useless (Like a certain 4* I’ll mention later). The attack boost and accelerate being separate is also a huge waste of setup time. I’d like it if he had a single, quick dual boost skill to get him started, and then the rest of his kit was totally changed to be useful, at least in pve, or perhaps even pvp.

This dudes design is another great one. I’d love to see him make good use of those blades, perhaps a dual reckless slash? I’d personally remove one on one if he did spec into dual moves though (unlike a certain mantis…). Otherwise he’s far from the worst offender here.

I love this design a lot. He could definitely spec into killer moves or perhaps assassinate. The biggest issue in my eyes is his incomplete kit. By far my favourite design of the bunch, tied with Duskroc.

This guy exists. I know he’s not totally useless, in fact I believe he’s one of the fastest knockback monsters in the game. So if the rest of his kit was scrapped to spec into being a fast disruptor, that’s be great.

And now for the worst offender of the bunch. Not that I think sleep is bad, but why, oh please tell me why, is a flaming roadrunner a lvl 3 speed sleep monster? I don’t even care if he gets an evolution or not! He needs his basic kit completely rebuilt from the ground up, stats and all! He should be a real speedster!

End
And with that, I’ve given all my ideas and takes on monsters I’d love to ultra evolve although, there is… another set of monsters I neglected to mention. The 6 guardians. I’d have liked to have seen them go even further beyond, but I’ll be honest. Most of them are completely unsalvageable without a rework from the ground up. These 6 are the epitome of pathetic skill clone monsters that no one in their right mind uses unless they have to. I wouldn’t consider Skyther and Yetikong complete write offs, but the rest can burn for all I care. Especially bloodblade, who has the same kit as voltiger, who I mentioned earlier. MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.

Be sure to comment your own ideas suggestions too!

And with that, I bid you adieu.

@Exu @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

11 Likes

preach :pray: I wish the devs considered this more. There’s a literal goldmine of low rarity monsters who could be repurposed into something different, every update I hope for some change that never comes :{ These monsters all have the same moveset in clusters and designs that mostly don’t fit their skillsets… even if they don’t get an evolution, they at least deserve to have their movesets changed to have a little more personality!

11 Likes

Everyone’s One Piece :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I hope this get some attention

Welcome back :partying_face:

I want to add Hellataur to the list! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought about it bit we don’t need more poison

Hey

Finally, I’ve been thinking about this idea for some time, but never try to make a thread for it since I’m quite lazy :sob:

Yo

hellataur and the volt sabertooth

it is on the list

1 Like

didnt notice at the time,im kindof retarded

(im gonna think about ideas for them)

1 Like

A good moveset suggestion will make up for not noticing :relieved::pray:

ill say this,thinking of making one of the starters a protector

These days that’s a liability half the time

WATER STARTER

Basics

Name: Avaleopard
Element: Water
Type: Beast
Speed: 37%
Standard Defence

Passives

Tranquilizing Revenge (sleep revenge + 40 TU stun revenge)

Hold Ground

Skills

Sleep (70 TU)

Void Dreamhunt (100 TU)

Final Nightmare (100 TU) (5 time use.) (target enemy will get a death sentence that will make it die in 250 TU only if it’s asleep,and will work even if the user (avaleopard) dies.)

Bloodshed (100 TU)

FIRE STARTER

Basics

Name: Gammaswine
Element: Fire
Speed: 51%
Full Attack

Passives

Hold Ground

Fighting Spirit

Skills

Zealous Attack (160 TU)

Confident Strike (100 TU)

Payback Killer (100 TU)

Desperate Rejuvenation (100 TU) (fully heals the user if it’s HP is 20% or less of its max HP.)

STORM STARTER

Basics

Name: Zeusape
Element: Storm
Speed: 65%
Standard Attack

Passives

Electric Fur (any enemy that damages this monster will be stunned by 100 TU,will not grant them stun immunity.)

Hold Ground

Skills

RAW Chrono Killer (70 TU)

Desperate Bite (160 TU)

Slayerbane (70 TU)

Bloodserve (50 TU)

EARTH STARTER

Basics

Name: Brakiodrought
Element: Earth
Type: Reptile
Speed: 44%
Full Defence

Passives

Auto Protect

Hold Ground

Skill

Repulse (70 TU) (1 time use.)

Cannibalize (130 TU) (1 time use)

Backstab (70 TU)

Blood Revitalization (50 TU) (Fully Heals the user but only if the user has 3 or more kills.)