Literally good job Devs ! A little idea for future too :)

First of all, I don’t really start topics to tell somebody he is doing great, never the less this time i felt like i have to. What I am about is the new features added recently to the game by our Devs. More precisely - option to speed the battle up and a chance to get rare summoning gem in the lower level of event. 

If it comes to the first one, I have been playing this game for few months already, gathered some nice mons and reached around 100 hero level, but for some period of time i felt it boring to spend tickets on the same fights just to gain some experience, especially when this battle took me around 15 min each with animations. Here is the great thing - with speed up it takes much less, for me it was enough to encourage me to spend more time in this game again, even tho i was almost totally burnt after those months.

Second thing is what I’ve noticed is that in the new Tower Event you’re able to get one rare summoning gem in lower stage which is according to me very good. I’ve played almost every event, trying to reach as far as i could but sometimes you just miss some day, private life can’t allow you to reach that specific final level where it comes to get the reward with those gems. This solution allows me to get at lest smaller amount of rare gems without reaching final stage. I really hope this will work with the rest of your online event too. Anyway - big THANK YOU for this !

To sum up, if i may give a little bit of idea in your future plans I would recommend you to try something that allows players getting experience in some other way than replaying the same fight from main quest missions. Hope you could think about this idea. I know u can find some good solution like u already find it for many other cases. Again Big Thank You ! Hope this game will grow as much as it does :slight_smile:

seeing this is actually a nice change to all the negativity they seem to receive, I found the recent updates and things amazing tbh it makes the grind so much easier

Especially the gathering of DeAging Fruits and Silver Coins tends to be extremely boring and tedious. I’d love a “high level” option whichmay cost more tickets, gives more fruits/coins and features a more difficult opponent. 

I can agree with you guys. Moreover, to be honest getting rare gems is quite hard anyway, and i remember when i first got my 5 gems for 100 days of playing (not sure if the amouth is perfectly right) when it comes to chance of getting legendary from it looks like it is way bigger than usual. Still i have received 5 star mon and ik that most of people get super epic as well. I mean it shouldnt be 100% for legend but come on. I spend 1 month to get 50 gems from online events and i get like one legendary every 2 months :slight_smile: I really appreaciate that they are rare, but some people might feel discouraged by this small drop rate (and i always open 10x eggs during egg festivals). If it is possible drop rate should be a little bit bigger :slight_smile: Cheers !

First of all, I don’t really start topics to tell somebody he is doing great, never the less this time i felt like i have to. What I am about is the new features added recently to the game by our Devs. More precisely - option to speed the battle up and a chance to get rare summoning gem in the lower level of event. 

If it comes to the first one, I have been playing this game for few months already, gathered some nice mons and reached around 100 hero level, but for some period of time i felt it boring to spend tickets on the same fights just to gain some experience, especially when this battle took me around 15 min each with animations. Here is the great thing - with speed up it takes much less, for me it was enough to encourage me to spend more time in this game again, even tho i was almost totally burnt after those months.

Second thing is what I’ve noticed is that in the new Tower Event you’re able to get one rare summoning gem in lower stage which is according to me very good. I’ve played almost every event, trying to reach as far as i could but sometimes you just miss some day, private life can’t allow you to reach that specific final level where it comes to get the reward with those gems. This solution allows me to get at lest smaller amount of rare gems without reaching final stage. I really hope this will work with the rest of your online event too. Anyway - big THANK YOU for this !

To sum up, if i may give a little bit of idea in your future plans I would recommend you to try something that allows players getting experience in some other way than replaying the same fight from main quest missions. Hope you could think about this idea. I know u can find some good solution like u already find it for many other cases. Again Big Thank You ! Hope this game will grow as much as it does :slight_smile:

Agree completely, as said before,some events needs a back door(skipping level is great way) and I offer this change for SOTF too.I mean lower the rewards and allow to skip.
I think the DC is another event needs a bit Change.for this,I offer a chance of getting epic Mon (only epic).this way the point will be STAYING and FINDING the Mon instead of reaching the next checkpoint.
I really am excited,they did very good on last IC.
And thanks you for bringing this idea again :wink:
Arash

I agree. I’m actually very impressed and thankful. That’s rare coming from someone who posted the “stop spending then” thread LMFAO

Guys,is tower events free gem been removed or was it one time gift?If we keep asking her the same question (tell me about your self)she refusing to answer and instead gives a gem.so I think no free gem for me!!!
Arash

One time