Lineup tips

I just got voraxion and I don’t know where to put him
Any tips?

He is a fl monster. Play him with Protectors and 1 sweeper/stun absorber and he is good to go. Shut down any fire or stealth setup while sweeping the rest

1 Like

Like Moking says, Voraxion shuts down stealth and burn monsters very nicely so if you use something else to shut down sleep/stun/poison (take your pick of those) then you can hopefully stop the enemy team from doing much and have a couple of your monsters sweeping/protecting. If you can get Voraxion to explode that’s probably going to make you win, so you want him in the front line to start charging before the enemy team has got going.

Sadly vorax‘ bomb only has a 400% damage factor… he won’t kill anything except himself

Combine him with a top notch sweeper and explode at the end to finish low lp enemies

400% after 300TU, 500% after 400TU.

The 500% will surely be enough to kill most things or put them to almost no health.

Ah okay, I just played against him during open pvp and he did exactly nothing :sweat_smile: so he may be dangerous after 400 tu, but it’s a lot of time to kill him