Life or death. it’s a question

Let’s talk about this mythic monster. I have awakened six mythic.but I rarely use this monster. He is a very unique monster. and his positioning is very vague. He can’t even compare to the water elephant.

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC
I am satisfied with your previous mythological changes, only this monster.

The answer is yes.

Give it Auto protect + at least

I love the design and think it is powerful. Piercing being common and powerful counters to protectors existing does limit it quite a lot but otherwise I think it’s perfectly made.

The secret skill is very strong and I like how they made knockback only 160TU, which is useful if it gets bypassed.

It’s not a flashy or OP monster but it can be a serious wall for your opponent in the right scenario and otherwise give some decent support. I plan on using it lots when I awaken mine, especially in PvE.

1 Like

I tried all my mythics I have but i didn’t find it in the right place. This is where he is weak. Besides,.at the cost of 16. I can bring a powerful sweeper instead of a protector.

1 Like

Life or death? What???

It’s a question

1 Like

Who are you to say otherwise?

it is not suitable for pvp that is true because i have tested many times . but in pve it is my first choice with knock back 160s and protect

If it had stun absorb like it’s original leaked design had, this thing would be a beast.

You can never have too many gearcrocs

1 Like

I have it at +6 and I don’t even look foward to awakening it.

If it’s for pve.what team do you use it? My pve has a short-tu kill team. an unlimited battery life team. a clone team.and there is no place for it.
@VNchaohunter

I use it in voidress team it’s target for Voidress ritual al . Very fun . Sometime i use him knock back camu monster . But he alive only 1 or 2 turn :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

It’s funny how you spend a lot of gems just to target Voidress but it’s true.

well.I know.