Level 200 Gatekeeper no legendary monsters as promised ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_bgCdRU5Y&feature=youtu.be also linked it on the video thread.

As I said there as well but it was on a first try so please forgive me… I coulda probably done better had I taken a few more tries and ultra evolved all the super epics.

Enjoy :wink:

OK man , thanks and gratz :slight_smile: big help to everyone

Dont forget 600 no sleep :smiley:

Well, that was nice :smiley:

Thats very nice. Feeling lucky in the end. That dr is so good.

Loved the knockback by sleeping flarevern

When you have used that team to get to 200 then I’ll be impress.

Its hard to use to reach lvl 200 using that team.
But it was empressive fighting 1st GK w/out legendary.

Good job, now where are the whiners? :confused:

He did, that was the whole point.

No he didn’t, he used another team up to 181 and then used SE team to fight the gatekeeper.
But winning with SE only team at 200 is pretty impressive.

Anyone have any tips on how to get past the gatekeeper at lvl 250?

Its ok, you must have missed previous UC thread, the promise was to reach level 200 while sacrificing early top 10 spot ‘without using a legendary’ . He clearly stated that there. And if he had used his team till 191 he would still be top 10 before and after Gatekeeper.

He used his thunder element team up to lvl 141,and another good team for 161 and 181, which includes legendaries. But it was not his original UC team, if it was he would have been holding the #1 position in UC for sure.
It’s not me guessing things, he said this in Line chat.

Well all is well if that team did it and video is a big help anyway.
Yeah his asst. Team really do even rare ones like motor and specially goldtail no wonder he did that far. But it still is impressive like earlier said.

Any tips for the gatekeeper at lvl 250?

Try 3 death revenge and a poison revenge in your frontline

I have. But if I get lucky enough to DR the 2 desperate doublers, they don’t take any poison damage and just purify

Use poison revenge monster with hold ground

Who has poison revenge and hold ground? And what about after my FL? Do I just use my normal lineup?

HG and poison revange have monsters with timestrike, accelerate, attack boost and attack all