lEt'S tAlK aBoUt GrEmOrIs

and the awakened form has quell at 42tu lol

1 Like

The 80% speed is what irks me the most

1 Like

yeah they gave it 100% guaranteed sleep with 80%, defensive stats, and hold ground wtf

I love how you make a nerf thread right after @LemonSqueezy said we should stop making them.

8 Likes

I don’t recall talking about nerfing gremoris. I was merely pointing out how ridiculous the goldtail nerf was when they were just gonna release a monster 10x better than goldtail ever was.

2 Likes

Tbf, it was specifically about legend nerfs though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Let’s be honest, any thread with the title “let’s talk about” is really a nerf thread in disguise.

6 Likes

So what about roaring entrance gold tail?

The solution to all balance problems is clear.

I agree

The difference between quell and potent sleep is that quell is a one time move (still absolutely OP), potent sleep is used to maintain a sleep lock.

1 Like

Agreed! Good thing potent sleep is actually worse than regular sleep after the nerf so we won’t have any problems with it anymore.

1 Like

I lost to her very badly. I was sweeping other mons and she came and swept my sweeper. And within few secs she slept another sweeper. And another monster was stunned to hell. Damn. Give her some clothes too. Ppl like me gets distracted

A few days ago when I started playing again, I saw gremoris in the reinforcements and I didn’t know what its moveset was. I was hoping they wouldn’t give something stupid like guaranteed sleep for 70tu to a high speed second form mythic with hold ground, but I was mistaken…

2 Likes

I was going to make a point but DonT beat me to it… Goldtail got all its power from sleep lock, which is not at all what Gremoris can do.

The 100% sleep is only on specific targets and if they get purified then she can’t do it again. While she’s clearly very strong and good in the mid-game for regaining control, I think it’s really important to remember how harshly she is countered by any sleep counter that exists. Her moveset sucks really badly if enemies (or just the ones with kills) are poisoned or sleep immune / insomnia. Any purify or purifying mist (which are definitely around in PvP) can leave her as pretty useless on the battlefield too.

When Gremoris is on the battlefield she’s just one of four monsters and, I reiterate, very strong at what she does. The one-dimensional aspect of her moveset is definitely a drawback though.

2 Likes

Totally agree, is definitely a high risk high reward monster.