• :-1:
0 voters
moveset
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
1 Like

perosnally i think this monster is too slow to fully take advantage of these really good skills for the most part,could speed it up to around 40-43%

1 Like

this is Tavs design

like Knees said. the monster should be quicker. i agree with having some monsters slower but this one has low defence, low hp and no defense passives. it needs the speed or its going to die before it gets a turn.

1 Like

Needs a stats poll as well. Moveset is good imo but speed is too low.

1 Like

Higher speed would make this too strong. It looks really good for a SE I think. Stun revenge is the thing which “protects” it. Lilithia is perfect support for it.

This is basically a better Geisthorn… think about it that way.

The opponent can’t really let it stick around because its moves are potent. It should consistently get kills and obviously if stun wave finds an opening then that’s huge.

The issue I think is finding the right team to fit it into. It needs to be link water than wants a sweeper but can support a low speed one in that slot. I think most top teams will simply opt for strong legendaries/mythics but this is worth considering.

1 Like

I guess stats and moveset are unified complex. I should rename it moveset/stats next time.

1 Like