Lesson learnt !

However good the featured mons be , never use gems unless u can afford 6 packs … Did 4 packs in cutopia ( wanted the funky cat ) , not even a single normal legendary lol !
Sad…

1 Like

… you wanted the exploding :poop: ball… uto is a million times better here.

Better sooner then later

I can handle utopian, just have to stun it before overwatch and destroy it…
But the jumping cat ball is hard to counter without shield … And I dreamt of getting it and exploding on people’s face but meh !;

Ye I got lots of epics and a few super epics very early into the game :joy::joy:

You could have asked here is it worth it to roll or not,
you must be professor of Pokémon but in neo you’re still acting like ash Ketchum :joy::joy:

1 Like

If you can afford to buy gems then go for 6 packs as you have already done 4

Gotto catch em all cats n jumping shets

1 Like

Nah… I’m a F2P professor ! My skills are my money but RNG is also my enemy !

That’s a bummer dude, you wasted good 200 gems which you could have saved for future better legends !!!

Shouldve saved for Christmas buddy

Yep… Now it’s going to take forever to collect gems lol

Rip hard earned gems. Now time to invest in a special deal. Gather your money :rofl:

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:
I’m sad af

1 Like

Ive fallen victim to the 200 gem drop many times. It feels like 40 hatches have to give you sufficient odds to hatch the legend you want, but the reality is that the odds are so bad you’re wasting your time with anything less than 300 at a time.

I got burned on thr anni and halloween dropping 50 on anni and 100 on Halloween knowing i couldn’t get the featured but I couldn’t resist the gamble.

Just save for 300 is the moral as you have noted.

PS save for new legends. They’re going to be way better than old legends. These featured here can be useful but only a game-changing sweeper is worth your 300 gems.

1 Like

Yep… Learnt it the tough way… I thought
"Hey 200 gems, 40 hatches - it definitely has to drop " and got burned lmao…
But I got 2 months more fr new year, hopefully I’ll get enuf for one pack at least… :grin::grin:

PS : got that skullflare Mon out of rare gems… It’s destroying stuff lol… Pretty happy with it though

That’s really bad luck.

I wanted both mons so hard since I saw them first. As this was the first opportunity since a long time for me where a special egg offered two mons that I don’t have, I was ready to roll 6 packs. Well… first pack Utopion, second pack Staticsphere.

1 Like

You’re just rubbing it in. Give the professor a break :sweat_smile:

Gramps we all lose a battle here and there, what matters is that you learn your lesson and keep moving forward. :+1:

Ba na na na na na na na da.

Ba na da na na na na na na.

Ba na na na na.

Na na na na da

Da na na na na.

Smell ya later!

Those who were there heard the song.

1 Like