Lengends ,,super epic., epic

You’ll need all 6 to evolve them but one must be at second form and fully trained.since devs did new topic for chromo maybe they release those again too.I hope before that devs release serazael and those cool SE first.I really need those guys.

F2P Arash

?

Oops sorry i wanted to ask about cheats and how to activate them
And is it wrong to ask about cheats

On the developer’s forum? Probably.

Hacking the game will get you banned.

Trying to discuss it here will get you banned.

Why you hack you ruin the game for everyone else that plays the game. It is very inconsiderate and disrespectful to all the players that want to play legitimately.

What is developer’s forum

This forum.

The people who make the game are reading your posts asking about how to hack their game.

Wait hacking you hack this game i started playing not so long I did not know my friend gave me this game so can someone be kind to give me a guide please and sorry about the cheating thing

We do not hack the game. Cheating is not a good thing at all.

I will have to give you the short version though because I am incredibly busy right now.

1. Gems give you legendaries, Superepics and Epics. Meaning Gems are very good. You want the legendaries the most.
  2. In order to get legendaries you want to save up gems until a festival egg comes around. Normally, you have a 4% chance of getting a legendary. But in festival eggs you have a 6.1% chance.
  3. When creating a team, think about what monsters go best together. Then put them in order so that you can do more damage with them.
  4. The epic/superepic you get from the first egg can get you to the champion league if you put the monsters that go with him best in your team.
  5. Don’t open eggs on special eggs. Wait.

So if you want gems how do you get them because i have eight that i had from the beinging so was that a cheat i did not know don’t banne me

You would know if you cheated. You do get some gems at the beginning just by playing the opening portions of the game. They are used to get your first monsters and to make you want to get more gems (either by buying gems or playing more).

Buying as using real money well that is something i am not doing
But are there games by pockettrand simillar to noe monsters

Neomonsters is the most current one. But they have 2 other games that are good called Dragon Island Blue and Hunter Island.

If you cheated, you would know you cheated. If you are asking if you cheated or not, then you didn’t cheat.

Can some one have a pvp battle with me

I would say you could have one with me, but getting crushed by my team is probably a bad first experience for you to have.

No need for hacks,just go to desert island,go north east and start looking for Goldtail capture it and build a team around it

You have gotten a warning for bringing this up again.

Gohstkid, I am watching you B)

Troll alert! Troll alert!

Hey its gohstkid can i get lengendaris without hacks and cheats and gems