Leira!!!

Problem is that she’s veeeeeery slow

High speed Cannibalize exists!

1 Like

What about that new epic which we got in previous season it has raw 250 sec megabomb

1 Like

But I don’t have access to it >:{

I didn’t think of that! Very interesting

She can summon a super epic ! A freakin’ 10 cost super epic !

I wish the protector she makes was an Armadafish (4* auto-protect + sleep bomb).

She’s Motordragon 2.0, both enabling and disabling raw strategies. She has to be removed after doing her thing but it’s just asking to be broken by someone.

The much more fun aspect is the survivor charging ability with a backstab monster (backstab the Nereida each time). I wish they’d leaned more into that and less into the creating dead weight you can abuse.

2 Likes

A super epic which is honestly kinda bad. Despite of the Piercing Blow I believe you’ll want a backstabber to get rid of her.

Although, you can sorta pressure the opponent into killing her immediately if she casts Vile Rage on herself. Piercing Blow+Vile Rage can one-shot all non-storm legendaries and above (damage can reach up to 5700, tested it for curiosity)

2 Likes

Will someone buy me this for Christmas ??

1 Like

This is the issue… 50s until first turn then 100s move… it’s 150 seconds from when Nereida is made for the opponent to find some way to disable her or, yes, to kill her. In top level PvP it’s something that will occasionally come up but not a lot.

I don’t see why @Dev_VKC would :blush:

1 Like

gacha

:eye: :lips: :eye:

12 Likes

You will never know what I wrote

I know what you wrote

No one does

I am that ‘No one’

3 Likes

Moderators and Devs can read deleted posts…

5 Likes

Oh

@Dev_VKC I’m not whaling for her! Don’t you dare put a double gem event before her banner ends!
:triumph:
:point_right::point_left: