Leaving Neo Monsters

Hi guys,

I am writing this message to let everyone know that I’ll be leaving the game for personal reasons.

I am not sure if I’ll ever be back.

Take care everyone.

15 Likes

I hope you and your loved ones are well over there, I hope you can overcome the problems and come back again with more enthusiasm! That account should never stop being used :wink:

4 Likes

Take care!

I am very sad. I hope you will come back!

1 Like

this very bad news is really a shame, I hope you will come back especially after all that you have invested in your account, and in addition you will leave a lot of people who will be disappointed that you never made their teams , you are well I really hope to see you againSoon

right when you finally completed all the mythic :frowning:
hope you alright don!

1 Like

Bro, take your break and come back slowly after everything is sorted out. DM me anytime if you feel to. At least one day you’ll have to get your two missing monsters.

Take care my friend.

1 Like

Show some respect. Not the time and place for a joke

Edit: This post was a reply to loki. I deleted Lokis post as they were inappropriate when someone announces that they were leaving the game for personal reasons.

8 Likes

Comeback soon , hope you will be fine

1 Like

whilst you have never understood my humour and i like to wind you up i still respect you as a PvE player and it is a shame to see you leave.

there will be more Mythics released in the future so hopefully you will be back to continue the collection! (might even give you an icon!) :wink:

1 Like

That icon for full monster collection better come next update to get you back here playing!!

Have a good one DonT, wherever you spend your time. It’s been great having you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Legends never die @DonT89. You will always be remembered as the blue whale of Neo.

And one of the best players of course.

Sure he’ll be back… He took a break before and got back again after a few months