Last Fight against that pandomium guy

SPOILER ALERT, IF U DIDNT REACHED THE AONENTOWER, STOP READING.

Okay devs, one question, i watched silvers lochis walkthrough… He killed that Boss at the last fight easily…( 1. Fight is supposed lose i know that )
i checked the damage he dealt… My Monsters are stronger, they do the same damage, but the Boss got waaaay more lp… Did u Change that last battle?

I tried so many Strategies, but no way to beat it… Or is this the point where we re meant to spend ? :wink:

4 Likes

Dont use your spirit energy, he will not use is god damm sword for kill all you team, just simple attack

1 Like

I know, u simply Attack, but with 79 k lp it seems impossible… Idk whats going there :man_shrugging:

1 Like

But with that strategy, I kill him :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, did he also have 79 k lp ?

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

Okay, idk what i am doing wrong :joy: i use normal attacks hmm

2 Likes

Maybe go farm exp, and reach the high level on you character, optimize stuff, I can’t help you anymore :grin:

1 Like

They re already at Level 40 :thinking::thinking:
swords re at 35

1 Like

I don’t know, try again xD

Tried again like 10 times, all strategies, different Monsters

:man_shrugging:

Did it, but it was another strategy… Normal hits didnt killed him

What did you use? I have him down to 20% hp every time but then lose idk how to not get my spirit stolen

Damn you guys are fast

1 Like

I used that purify stealth move… + accleration and all good items on that Monster (1,8 k atk, 10 k lp)

Thanks

I’m stuck on this guy now :frowning:
Edit: I beat him using a similar lineup here is a video link to my fight if anyone needs https://youtu.be/Wmy-BFFgeg0

1 Like

Haha yea. I’m still running around in the dark forest !

I’m not even there yet! It seems people are just racing

1 Like