Labyrinth of Four Guardian Beasts

What the hell is this…
I hope the new starters will be powerful, could use a strong last stander cause I haven’t got a last biter yet. The new evolutions looked pretty cool though even when you almost can’t see them lol.
Also it said it will be there once a day, so I think there will be plenty of time to get all four.

Would be pretty cool though if they had new moves

But i don’t think they will

Probably just more powerful

Hope they wont be too hard to get

Yeah, I know I’m pumped for it. Hopefully now the most significant monsters in the game will have a chance to really shine.

a great addition… they’d probably never do but if they would that’d be great… upgrade Last Stand to Last Bite in the evolution balancing the game out at least that everyone’s got access to a Last Bite mon. Would probably help a lot :slight_smile:

Last Bite? Would be cool though. But probably not gonna happen :frowning:

I agree it would level out the game a bit for people without legendairies, even if it doesn’t have stats as high as a real legendary.

But the devs also announced we will be able to get all 4 starters in this event. So having these 4 monsters who all have last bite and stun revenge together on your last 4 spots? OP much? So I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

But maybe if they made last stand just that bit better. Like if they would add that you recover a small amount of the damage done in HP, in combination with hold ground it would already be a lot more usefull, but not as OP as last bite.

They could do it like if you kill someone with last stand you automatically get the turn again, it’s not like last bite but it’s quite a good improvement

But you’re already able to attack multiple times in a row with Last Stand thanks to its low cooldown time, especially if you target the enemies in the right order.

If you get all 4 starters, you can have an almost guaranteed shot at turning the battle around with Last Stand. Maybe that balances the difference between Last Stand and Last Bite.

Actually last bite is only good cause the monsters that have it also have hold ground, and healing monsters with hold ground is just really strong in general. Dealing a ton of damage with these monsters and healing whilst all on a low cooldown is insane.

But Last stand only works when the monster is left alone right? So having 4 of then isnt That good?

But if you have them as your last four monsters, then that means you should be able to use it regardless of who remains last. The idea against Last Standers/Biters is to kill them before the rest, so if you end your lineup with the four starters, the opponent has to use another strategy if the battle comes down to a few monsters versus your Last Stander. The same goes for Last Bite but it’s a lot more dangerous.

As for Last Bite, it’s definitely OP as hell. The sum of all effects that the ability has plus the fact that its users have Hold Ground makes them priority targets that can win battles by themselves, and also “protect” their teammates, since you want to get rid of them as soon as possible.

I don’t see them having last bite. Certainly not if you can get 4 of them. That would be too overpowered and make a joke of godfeather and dragaia, even if they had lower stats.

But maybe they’ll replace desperate strike with desperate bite in the last form? Being able to do critical damage and recover hp together with hold ground and stun revenges seems pretty strong. With the last monster standing you’d have to choose between a faster last stand or a longer desperate bite that recovers hp. Stil not as good as the much faster last bite combining both.

But even one last biter against 4 of these guys would have a hard time and need to play very tactical.

Desperate bite would already be a pretty good improvememt because then he can survive longer to be the last monster, and then use last stand.
Reasonable option…

so the Labyrinth has worked well for me so far, I’m on my way to getting enough of each starter to ultra-elvolve them all. But this morning, I beat the Redkong Labyrinth, and I was not given a new monster as a reward. Has anyone else had this issue? Any devs/admins able to tell me what happened? There was no box that said “cannot connect to server”, so it wasn’t because I left before I claimed my reward, I was simply not given one. Is there any way for me to either get the reward, or be given an extra attempt for today so I can actually get one? Additionally, I would like to see a countdown timer for this so that I know exactly how long I have to wait until I can attempt it again. Thanks!

It’s not a bug nor a glitch,you have just been lucky all these days,the first time you clear the dungeon you have 100% of chances to receive the starter,if you want to keep trying for collecting them all you have 60% of chances to obtain the starter,that’s all,so keep trying!

And for the timer I think it should be a wonderful idea since more than once I’ve lost some time 

Oh I see, I didn’t know that a starter wasn’t guaranteed after the first time. I’ve only completed each one once so far, which is why I thought a starter was always guaranteed :stuck_out_tongue: thanks!

Got 5 of each can’t wait to combine them all mwhahaha

You are so lucky. Haven’t got a single one after the maintenance.

How the hell did you managed to get five of each?! Didi you use the glicht of the date?