Kattmander its a heavy nerf

Katt has always been the no1 go to options for fast braindead FL enjoyers. So its very good he got stomped.

7 Likes

Lmao you call everything that counter you braindead , every high speed monsters that disturb your zeibrus auralus fl you name it as braindead even capy , (by the way thats the real braindead fl )

2 Likes

I see lots of you loved that 99 speed kills right at the start maybe a little bit too much.

As i said up there , in a lot if times i loose plum due to unicera or glaci at the start but i never complained about it, unlike you and some other shadow enjoyer who keep claiming iys unfair to loose a monster from the beggening

1 Like

It’s not that hard to understand. Almost noone awakened the last light mythic because who would go for it to be oneshotted by a 99 speed most pupular legendary. They are propably bracing to release now more slower myths and they can’t sell them if they will be totally destroyed by every 3rd team.

Am not claiming nerf to be reverted, i can clearly undertand what they are doing , all what i want is leg potion refund after shutdown

When did you pot Katt? A week ago? Or maybe 2 years ago. They are doing refunds to Gieh only because it was released less than a month ago.

Who?

I havent played Auraleus/Ziberius in a year. But nice try young kabylian Padawan. You still have a lot to learn.

3 Likes

And it always should be.

Justice for kattmander

Youre back?

Yeah i came back to playing last month after 3 years gone

Good to see you. Lets start a Goat Debate :joy:

Even if i potted katt ,since 5 years and fully used him , this doesn’t give them the right to nerf him like this to sell new comming powercreep , nerfs should be done for agressive monsters after hearing the feedback of the community

Glad we agree on this.

You could pass this exact time already by doing neko punch :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t find it hard to understand until you said this. Such a wild claim!

(not replying to Coltraz now)
Katt was a punish to holy/shadow teams but could only actually one-shot the less tanky stuff with the bane moves. I have no clue why it needed nerfing… it wasn’t causing problems and was specific in what it countered. Sure, it was commonly used in PvP but it was easily replaced by better options by people who have larger collections so why not let people enjoy using it :person_shrugging:

14 Likes

Look, I’m trying to look at the glass half full :joy:

How many awakened Mythics got One shotted by it ?Especially with so much Def boosts and Hp Boosts on Mythics nowadays. You’re biased because it killed your Nyx. But even you run a Diamonoid,so what’s the problem? It was one of the few good counters to Nova AoE and other strong Shadow Fls.This nerf is pointless.

7 Likes

they only did it cause they want their waifus to take over the game

Wasn’t Zephyramus a total flop just because it used to die to Katt? I personally do not see a reason that every new good light/shadow legendary or mythic has to be used with some ap to avoid insta snipes by fast frontlines with Katt.