Kattmander its a heavy nerf

@Dev_VKC yet an other weird nerf , and a heavy one ! You can maybe say the opposite but if it had that 30 tu from the beggening it do you think i will waste 9 legendaries potions on him ? Always the same story , i waste my time and effort to pot a legendary and you nerf it to the ground , as always your nerfs punish hardly , i request my 9 potions back ! Because i wont use that monster again ! He is already soo squishy and soo easy to kill , even true hit when you don’t use any protector from A.S myst almost kill him , any attack from water legendary kill him , whyyy adding 30 tu before he can really kill anything??

9 Likes

3 Likes

Now there’s no monster to counter Nova or Nyx FL :joy:

1 Like

I confirm. This nerf really doesn’t make sense and is unwarranted.

4 Likes

Though I don’t use him but this is unwanted nerf. He was important to keep some fl balance.

2 Likes

Cattmander not deserve nerf IMO ,If somehow he is very popular we can easily make him limit 1 and problem solved.

it’s not even more popular than orca. we can see this at the end of each season, where orca is always one of the first most used monsters in fl each season where it is not limited. What is rare about katt

Ikr , If somehow he is become most used FL . Just limit 1 him. I am sure many player more prefer choose limit 1 myth then Legendary😅

1 Like

Because shadow fls enjoyers keep claiming that its unfair to loose a shadow monster from the beginning (they want to enjoy their strat withour any counter) , as you can see i do have plum , and in a lot of times just as the battle starts i loose plum from unicera 99% kinbreakee or glacirion 96% kinslayer , but i have never come here and ask they get nerfed because its unfair !! I accept that every monster has a counter ,but shadow fls enjoyers want no counter and enjoy their start ! Very very few players kept claiming him to be nerfed to enjoy their starts, and now they got it ,but i don’t care about tge nerf as much i want my 9 leg potion where i wasted time and efforts, @Dev_VKC

6 Likes

Glad its nerf, dude use to almost wipe out the 3 best Gfs before they get a turn, although thats y i went for gf clover

Yes like always subjective thoughts, but it will happens to you later remember this ,they will nerf unfairly a monster you are using just to promote powercreep because your monster counter that :wink:

1 Like

They already did, zibs cant cannibalize himself anymore which was the only monster that works with my beloved Auraleus

Just because a monster counters your team doesn’t mean it needs a nerf. I personally don’t own Kattmander but I’m pretty much against the change, it’s really pointless.

6 Likes

you and your girlfriends as always. Honestly, I wonder what the point of this Nerf is. She is a secret that simply reduces the seconds and gives attack to the monster, and as always we f2p have to suffer the consequences.Another thing, the new mythical of the store. I don’t really know for what purpose they take away the only ability that can kill, a slow monster with an already poor set of skills. I admire the work of the developers but I don’t know the truth of what they are thinking when they do things like this.

2 Likes

This nerf was really unexpected and unnecessary, i wonder why devs have thought this is a good idea

They are promoting nyx powercreep , she will comeback faster than the usual period plus holy or mythic low speed waifu coming, and its not full deffence

Maybe it is time for some of you to retire Orca Katt Bundam and move on.

3 Likes

We can’t its the way of life

2 Likes

I will , but i want my 9 leg potions back , @Dev_VKC said if we nerf something heavily he will , soo im waiting for a feedback from you , as you can see a lot of players agree that kattmander didnt deserve that nerf he wasnt that agressive , soo now you can say its not a heavy nerf , but let me explain how its heavy and its not usable anymore
1: if i use lightbane or darkbane without ss it can’t kill most of holy and shadow monsters
2:if i use his secret skill that cost now 30 tu , in most of times he will get killed before using a move again
And you know well how its easy to kill him even aasited splash from water legendsries kill him , as a free player , 9 legendaries potions are hard to get i have to grind to save 9 , and by shutting down monsters like this all my efforts are wasted !

2 Likes

So a thought just occured to me that because Jatt has a seconds cost to his SS now, I can use the SS in FL and then use a killing move instead of getting killed by Padrinorca RAW Slayerbane after my first turn, so technically because of Cat Zone, I could get off kills with both Lightbane and Darkbane before an Orca can RAW Slayerbane me. Provided I have targets of course.

Interesting…

Also also, because the SS has a seconds cost now, having Kattmander at +9 makes alot more of a difference for him and still modified his entrance speed in your reinforcements, and it also makes Stealthy Entrance matter since there will be less of Katt in the FL.