Just reached level 100! Here is my line up

Hi guys, just reached level 100 after about 9 months playing. 

I got the following legendaries along the way:

Rexobone

Serapheon

Soul Stealer

Cyberion

Dolphoenix

Godfeather

Dragaia

Tridrakhan

As you can see I wasn’t very lucky with my legendaries, I didn’t get many of them and they don’t have that many synergies, for example, I didn’t get a poison aura monster that would make a nice pair with Tridrakhan or a sleep monster that would fit nicely along soul stealer, but I’m quite fond of this group, with the right mix of super epics I can beat almost anything the game throws at me. I have some 10 omegamids in the wings if things change :smiley:

Here is my super epic cast:

Armavolt

Blitzdragon

Blightwyrm

Draconought

Horrorclaw

Serazael

Alphagear

Steam hawk

Rattlewyrm

Thorndragon

Ouroburn

Onikge

Carnofrost

Oroblazer

Spinorex

Sharknight

Terrorex

Statikat

Robinator

Luxyrion

Revenatus

Ragnawolf

Rexkong

Megazeratops

Virizdizardon

Ogremaster

Titanwolf

Demolitron

Frostrider

Golgerock

Dinoraider

Tezladragon

Abyssraider

Arkodragon

Magmalathian

Galvbane

Devilborg

Magmatyrant

Shadowbaron

Vulcarexor

Halodrei

Scorpionite

Velocirex

Embezard

Pyrokaizer

Wolfrozor

Snowgun

Atlanteon

Glacierback

So, u have all the super epics the game have. :thinking:

I have been playing for 3-4 months I think. LVL 84. I have 8 legends atm (penguini, aegis dragon, mechaviathan, nightlord, serapheon, banedragon, galliodragon, bolvocus, no dupes fortunately).

My SE is not that much, I still haven’t ultra evolve all the starters too. But even with my current roster, it’s already difficult to decide the team lol. So many mons to choose… :smiley:

Most of them, yes.

You are too lucky man, 8 legendaries in 4 months. I can’t believe you are a f2p,aren’t you? I’ve been playing for 3 months and i have only 2 legs… But I only roll cursed eggs, so i’m only a desperate case.

Your dragon line up is very very good

I was f2p, but in this festival I did buy some gems, because I really want to get bolvocus lol, about ~50gems maybe (I bought the 6 and 13 gems more than once). In this festival alone, I got 5 new legends. And I got penguini as starter egg btw, I keep reroll until I get a legend. Funny thing, I actually got Bolvocus from the latest 5 free gems given in game lol. I think I only got Galliodragon from “paid” rolls iirc. What’s cursed eggs btw?

Eggs that don’t give you legends.:stuck_out_tongue:

All your monsters are good :0 So lucky, didn’t get crap like sanctallion ;-;

Sanctallion is not crap, it is mid tier. And much easier to support than cryokaizer, however almost all the firepower lies in sanc.

Mid tier what .-. Assisted lux has no fire power besides him, has no super epic protect absorber, and is just all around weak. Maybe I’m missing something, but from my personal opinion and the tier list where he ranks a D, he’s pretty crappy.

Well, I assume my Galiiodragon will be kinda “crap” againts buffed monster like in UC, but I actually like him the most based on his looks alone lol. So I’m not complaining :smiley:

Yeah but he’s a monster in pvp and regular PvE :0 and yeah his design is niiiiiice.

Yeah, for non buffed battle he is quite good. Bolvocus in the other hand will be very useful for UC buffed monster, that’s why I actually start paying to try to get him :D, because I don’t have a reliable team, like sleep team for example. And yet, he is the ugliest in desgin imo lol.

He is typically set up with anubirom, archwolf and Tia. I would say that is rather irritating to play against, but not a huge threat. It can still do massive damage if they setup into it properly. Assisted Lux was never meant to be frontline, as like I said leaving all the firepower in sanc makes the frontline fragile.

Cryo isn’t that much better, and only recently viable due to mecha. But Cryo is countered by the most common element in general to play against, which is thunder. As well as getting completely destroyed against AT. I specifically meant Sanc as viable in PvP, as Cryo doesn’t have much purpose in PvE either.

BUT, both are fully capable of getting you to places like UC 100, DC 64, SotF 120.