Just got to desert looking for advice

Any info to help better my team is appreciated. in the campaign i just got tk the desert.

My current team:

Raptorex 71
Leviathan 72
Aerowing 49
Snowstag 49
Jabbit 42
Vulcaraptor 44
Solama 44
Thunderback 43
Goldram 40
Beowolf 43
Remus 43
Fireheart 41
Nightmare 43
Sledgeskull 41
Gryphon 40
Halopard 40
Georex 41
Blazerunner 69
Stegotops 43
Mammut 42
Gremknight 40

train up the rest to at least level 50 or so 

That’s a given. Im already atleast 20 levels higher than opponents. Leveling isn’t my issue just wanted to know what monsters i should be looking for to replace weaker members. Also curious which monsters i currently have that serve little to no purpose. Blaze runner for one is not very useful despite his higher level

Blazerunner, Goldram, and Aerowing should be switched out with better arkadions.

If you don’t mind a little farming, try for twiggy, voltiger (I forget its first evo) and birdy. Bouldon is good and is very common. Duskling is also very good but its a little harder to find. not too hard though.

All others are okay… at least for now.

Go to Orlen click on grave rock and type : “dragon island”  You’ll catch pinguini, evolve it and place Don pinguini in the last place of your team it’s will really help you.

You are missing some good evolutions like Mechadino, Luxknight and Shadowlance, but the latter two come in the next section.  You’ll also want to get a Metallo in the ziggurat when you get there.  

How many levels are in grave rock cave?

thanks

Cherubion

Later on you can fuse it with you leviathan for a powerful monster: Angeleon

If you have some time on your hands farm the hatchlings north of argamis and the starters north of orlen

Solama, Goldram, Blazerunner should probably get switched

Level up your Aerowing and get Ventowyrm (Aerowing evolves into Ventowyrm at Lv50)

Jabbit is “ok” I would rather use bearfist

A good healer is Sanctolamb, who also gets haste

Go get a Flamogaru and evolve it into Flamogun

1 space north and 1 space east of the arid ziggurat is a spot for Sizzler, which evolves into Pyroviper

Arid Ziggurat is home of the demonically evil and maleficent entity: Metallo

Combine a Prometheo and Spooker to get a Inferneo

Get a Gargoyle as they have vengeance and later are used to make Skywolf

Kab he won’t be able to get angelon you get the fusion at the end of the game and it’s a waste to by the fusion for gold.