Started 3 days ago

Ok I’ve played this game before but I got bored so I stoped and just started again and want to know if me teams good.
99 ventowyrm
99 glazio
99 raptorex
86 rooknight
75 skywolf
69 leviathan
69 prickster
63 stormfox
64 ventowyrm
60 blazerunner
56 mammut
54 shadowlance
54 duckroc
53 stegotops
53 blazewing
52 beowolf
52 freezebear
50 narlance
50 orciod
49 flamorider
48 nightmare
47 don penguini
47 inferneo
46 barricadus
44 Anubis
44 frostknight
44 jabbit
41 grizzrex
41 showstag
40 sanctolamb
33 scorchwing

I know I’m going to switch out so of the ones at the end of the list but can someone tell me if this is a good start.:smiley:

Dang, that is a really impressive list. Especially for playing for 3 days. :slight_smile:  I’m not an expert on what monsters are the most effects.  I always go for the ones who look cooler X)  So I’ll let someone else handle that one. :slight_smile:

Thanks I did get pretty lucky with eggs getting to galeys in a row

I think your starting team is fine. You can get through the game with pretty unimpressive arks if you wanted to, but, since your arks are at 99, I’m assuming this is for something else. :smiley:

I would suggest switching out

69 prickster
63 stormfox
60 blazerunner
56 mammut

52 freezebear
50 orciod
48 nightmare
47 inferneo
44 frostknight
44 jabbit
41 grizzrex
41 showstag
40 sanctolamb

With… something else. 

Those aren’t bad arks, but there are better. You should try to get vulcaraptor , georex, mechadino , cherub, pengboss , solama, pyroviper , halopard, chopperbug , nilox, plasmorex , gremknight , nilomoth, and arkwing.

The ones in bold are my favorites, and chopperbug is pretty common (and sorta weak) BUT it is very useful in strategy IMO, since it has 100% stun skin and scramble and all that good stuff.

Thanks I will change my team I just went on a catching spree to get arkwing so I have nearly every ark you can find in the wild