Just got Serapheon

Or Faryon rather, but I’m probably going to drop my omegamid on it.

My question though, is how good this monster is. It seems like many people really like it. Is there any particular team comps where this monster is especially good or should I just drop it in next to a carry like my Shadowstalker or Bahamuzar?

Bloodthirst got buff, i would go cat 1st

Cat the stun/turn with team turn is killer I use that sometimes

It’s a lot better next to bahamuzar cause you can give turn once you summon swarm.

To be fair it’s realy good next to any sweeper though.

Thanks guys. New question though: should I drop my omegamid on Guardiron or this one?

Serapheon, it’s much more of a game changer.

Serapheon.

I completed the offline story and finished the online missions with sereph as my only legend. I would def ultra evolve because it fits into pretty much every team going.

I’ve got 4 teams setup at the moment. There’s only a few monsters that are in each - serapheon is one of them, the utility is too good. Can’t pass on it

Serapheon completes Assisted Holy in 5th. It also completes any assisted team in general. Its also very good for sweepers and the potential of a free Heal All can be what decides games. In the right situation, it’s not even a clutch save, it will change the game from a one-sided slaughter to being a slaughter on the other side. Can also fit into sleep teams for protection of when things get rough and setup isn’t perfect. Shadow is now top-tier, evolve that one.