Which legendary to ultraevolve first

Hi!

I’ve been playing for some time now and i’m level 48. I hope that i’ll soon get an Omegamid so i can ultraevolve one of my Legendarys.

I just don’t know which one.

I have Wrathengine, Valzaguard and Tiamad.

Can anyone tell me what Wrathengines last skill is? I already read that Tiamad gets Knock-Back and Valzaguard the Entrance Shield Wrathengine has.

Valzaguard is pretty lame right now so maybe it gets better with the shield. I don’t know if i really need Knock-Back so it kind of depends on the last skill of Wrathengine.

If you are interested this is my current team: 1. Wrathengine 2. Rattlewyrm 3. Mecharex 4. Esapizeron 5. Blitzdragon 6. Beeblitz 7. Tiamad 8. Scorpionite 9. Galvbane 10. Shadowbaron 11. Mossgoliath 12. Valzaguard 13. Clioseraph

Thank you for your help!

I think you should evolve with Tia inline with your poison team,knock back really help speacially for annoying protectors or rather a buffed/charged opponent ex. An opponent with bloodcrave/thirst/fury/survivor/ etc which you can knockback b4 its turn to move

go for wraithengine

wraithengine with some protectors and some  stunner will be great.last skill is stealth.his defense will be very high when ultra evolved

Agreed - I found him very disappointing until ultra evod - one evolved, I can actually get his blood clones to get their bomb off as they survive long enough with the huge Defense.

Hi!

Thank you very much! I think i’ll go for wrathengine. He really needs more def!
After him i’ll evolve tiamad and valzaguard will be last.

Thanks again!