Jungleflipper

I think they were thinking in a combination between jungleflipper, dolphenix, Timberlord, Tricanium, (every throw monster) etc. Which gives elem accelerate and dolphin bound perfect sense imo

2 Likes

yeah lol I only wanted a jungleflipper buff because I hatched it but now that I have angelion I don’t care. elem accelerate seems fine for jungleflipper so it can have a secondary purpose outside of sea world.

You’re really going all in with this “honest about my bias” bit, aren’t you? lmao

I dropped the egg for now too… With angelion and penguinator…i don’t think i should open for flipper…given I can get dupes

I was doing it a few months ago to mock everyone who was taking a firm stance on a nerf solely because of the monsters they own but its still fun to do

1 Like

You can discuss that without the focus being on making changes to the monster’s moveset. Remember all of this happened a few hours after the monster was released 🤦

I am calm btw.

1 Like

im-calm-cant

4 Likes

Jungleflipper is a fine monster. All the dolphins have been overhyped, like Exu said.

Jungleflipper’s damage is poor unless you use it with another dolphin. Yes that’s counter-intuitive when it has ELEM accelerate but Dolphoenix is the perfect companion. In a link earth team with Dolphoenix and Jungleflipper together then it can use everything to the fullest.

It’s refreshing to see a legendary that’s not OP but is good under the right conditions. Makes me think of St. Togala in that way. That said, if you hatch Jungleflipper and don’t have any other dolphins you’ll be quite upset. It really needs that extra damage.

2 Likes

Imo elem accelerate should be changed to Swift Elem accelerate,that sounds more fair and maybe increase it’s speed to 50

6 Likes

no. He is the only link between link earth and dolphin bond. DO that and i will make ur nova get nerfed

The leaf animation on junglefilpper looks sick…i kind of wish other Dolph had that animation too…like feathers in pharial…embers in pheonix… Icicles in phreeze… no idea on spectra

2 Likes

Yeah, Jungleflipper is probably one of the sickest looking legendaries in the game.

2 Likes

I agree … The animation he has on him…makes him stand out among the other dolphs

1 Like

Some dark blue spooky flame circles around spectrophin

2 Likes

Sounds good

this monster is badest dolphin now.raw catapult 160 sec (slow) and dual throw (160 sec) have bad damage .and his SS is useless because his (passive dolpin bond need other dolphin have different elem each other).And soulshield is slow too if we can compare with tricanium.

5 Likes

ye true.Its really bad now.Prolly the last tier without bond

2 Likes