Jawshank

Ok guys just tried him out and I was like “uhmmm ok” why would I want him and what could he be useful for?

Your thoughts on him? Can’t figure out what should be great about him.

He only needs to get one kill for bloodthirst. The other can be obtained through cannibalize.

Which is still two moves or two turns. So in fact its not charged faster, maybe a bit more reliable but if you use a bloodthirst/fury monster you’ll always have a gameplan on how to charge him, so, i’m not really impressed

Take a 160TU double attack that does quite a bit damage to him and then sacrifice your own monster. Hmm possible but not that useful compared even to others like Rexo Emerald or even DeathChicken who is quite a bit more deadly :wink:

instant cannibalize might be a thing not sure yet though, that passive alone is always a threat though.

he is strange for me. Not very keen on his moveset

I’m sure we will find a way to make him work. But I always think, his he worth the 13 cost? Instead of another more usefull Legend or SE…

the real question is, is he worth rolling on a special/encore egg as featured monster.

on a side note he´d be really nice if he´d be earth element and serve as a leo counter.

No. He’s a more normal legend in line with what I believe a legend should be, and strays away from the recent power creep. If you’re looking for something that could have the potential to be OP, hold your gems.

twin killer legend/gallio/legend TT/zib. Shark 5th, what do you guys think about this, attack all twice cannibalize shark enters and he can get 2 kills instantly (as long as monsters dont have HG).
You can change gallio for leo

He’s a load of shank!

yeah… i reserved my 33 gems
amd waiting to LF or FE :grin::grin:

I quite like him… he’s a good midgame breaker… at the moment, if you get on a streak, it’s very difficult to stop the train of death… Hoping double zealous is strong enough to take out GTers, etc.