Issue with Monster hunting

Hi I have a redkong (4 star), have only one redkong with no +1 bonus to it.
Have a galva and Wolfrooze and their small forms too as duplicate from monster hunting.

I remember last time when I tried to get redkong in monster hunt but didn’t get him, so this time today when I tried again I made sure to check my team and after winning again i check the team I haven’t received him.

Can someone plz help with this, is it a game bug?

If you fight against it u get it otherwise u get nothing

I did complete that monster hunt round but didn’t receive the monster.

If you fight against it meaning?

You will always get the monster when you win right? Or is there some condition to win it?

You will get the monster 100% in first attempt, next one is 65% chance or so

It says in the description of the event that your chances of getting the monster diminish after the 1st time you do it.

1 Like

You will always get the monster when you win right?

No! Only if you fight against it, means if the monster u want to capture is in the enemy team

Even if you fight against the monster (I meant even if he’s in the enemy team) in 4 Guardian Beats there’s a chance you won’t get him.The drop rate is 60% .So it’s basically 6/10 but it also depends on luck.Once my luck on Galvbane was 1/17 :sweat_smile:.

Oh. That’s the case. Got it. Thanks
I didn’t know this.

Again this seems unfair but :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

I am really sad about the unfair pairing in pvp matches too

Honestly if I were you I wouldn’t worry about participating in PvP right now. It happens every month, you will get your chance to Duke it out. Spend your time now grinding and leveling up your Hero Rank along with your monsters, get yourself to Hero Rank 100 and you will have the maximum team cost allowed for PvP and by then should have acquired a sufficient amount of gems just from playing to have gotten yourself some good legendaries.

1 Like

Yes agreed. I should focus on just getting my monsters till 5 star now.

Exactly. Focus on improving your team, and whenever PvP comes around a good way to se if you are ready is to use the “Test Your Team” feature in the PvP section. It will place you against AI controlled teams that are popular amongst PvP players and let you see where your weaknesses lie and what to expect at your level.

1 Like

Yes agreed but just wanted to point this out.
I have 19 wins in PvP (I only have one 5 star monster rest all are 4 stars)
Most of thr times I get paired with players with complete 5 star monsters with an additional 6 star one as well.

And even with this I have won 19 matches (52% win percent)
Damn I am gangsta at this game even with 4 star monsters. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Have attached a screenshot of my lineup below would appreciate any tips

My best advise is you don’t even bother with “free” monsters . They are not useable in long run .

Instead use ur tickets to do story mode using egg monsters . Collect ingredients for evolution and so on .

Remove those 4 starters from ur team . Evolve and add revenarchion , volca , abyss soldier and I’m sure there are more useable monsters in ur listv

1 Like

@Professor_Oak
Yes currently the plan is to evolve the monsters but i am short of tickets everytime + I have very very very terrible luck.

Eg today morning I entered Goldsmith mission

Say a crystal and gold mouth both if them before I went to the final battle usually they have protect enables so i attack normally till they do their last stand and then capture them.

They both didn’t have last stand i killed them both (I hadn’t poisoned them at all so i don’t understand why they didn’t hold ground)

However the recent elemental dungeon gives me hope i am just a green fairy (forgot what they are called shrine I guess) away from evolving my rosalisk.

I do have a counter question though should I put my starting 4 (maybe 2 or 3 of them) at the start of the lineup as they have stun revenge and that can give me an advantage when they are killed at the start of the game.

Starters 4 should be removed from ur team. That’s how u can use them best .

1 Like

Okay. When I have evolved my other monsters with special attacks like stun sleep poison etc I will work on replacing the starting 4.

Thanks for the suggestion and guidance

I have 35% winrate 30 wins and the worst is always matched with cani aoe FL​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hi i have made a new lineup just for experimenting.
It’s a lineup of mostly back to back poison monsters.

I want to test this lineup against a normal team (tried test your team in pvp that’s too tough)

Can someone here who has an average of mostly 4 star monsters like me play a match with me to test my experimental lineup?