Island Challenge Sleep

I might be insane here but, Does the rate of sleep seem extremely higher for the opponent in Island Challenge?

I can never get mine to hit but It never misses me. Has anyone else noticed this? 

Seems like buffs affect in sleep rate, try getting sleep bombers they work better

Thank you for the help!

Nah I’m comfortably in the top 100 currently with 2 accounts, both relying on sleep primarily. Never felt a particular bias in the previous ICs, where I predominantly used sleep teams, either.

There definitely seemed to be a massive nerf in the last IC (or perhaps I just noticed it more), whereby I’d hit roughly 1/8 for sleep compared to 1/4 (supposed odds, although feels like 1/3 on average) outside of IC. The enemy do seem to hit slightly more regularly but that might just be confirmation bias.

The sleep 0* and 1*s are very much randomly luck-based support mons now, as opposed to being capable of winning matches on their own with enough of them. Certainly now it’s the 4* and stronger mons that seem to decide strategy and a bit of bad luck in those drafts are all it takes to stall hard. Megabomb/DD/Bloodcrave/Bloodthirst in the 5* draft are the best hope of racing to 300.