Island Challenge Introduction

The experience of DLGZ Association is recommended for your reference.

Island challenge (IC) lasts for five days. After the first draft, the number of times began to accumulate, the first draft must have a five-star, the next morning draft must have a five-star,

the third morning draft will appear the first six stars, the second six stars in the afternoon,

the first seven stars in the morning of the fourth day, the fourth six stars in the morning of the fifth day, starting from the afternoon of the third day, there will be 5.5 stars at random.

Foundation: 0-200
Here are some of the more suitable ic-playing monsters

The exclusion method, first of all, excludes poisonous monsters, which have too low skill coefficient to support up to 200 stories.

The first day’s five-star draft is the most important, which determines the height of your start. The best five-star is torrentide. With this strange, you can basically hit 300, except torrentide.

For the first time, five stars mainly chose monsters with strong attack ability, such as chimeraxus, captain whiskers, tezcatlipoca, biazrbones, djinzdr and so on, as their main force.

With assistant monsters, it’s basically not a problem from the next day to the next 200 (the first five-star refresh is recommended no more than three times, basically select bloodcrave, bloodfury, solo bloodcrave monster. The number of times left behind)

0-4 star monsters are selected to be vertigo, automatic defense, self-exploding vertigo, stone monster.

It’s important not to choose poisonous monsters.

Advances: 200-400
Here are some of the more suitable ic-playing monsters

Basically, it takes the third day of the six-star draft to hit 300. At this stage, bloodcrave, bloodfury and solo bloodcrave can no longer kill the monster in front of them. The life of 300 AI is about 5000-7000. With high defense, the choice of six-star monster is particularly important.

Then which monsters should be chosen, which can be divided into the following four categories:

Clone,Resurrection Monster:

Ankoudragon Tortogeiset Doomengine Sanctallion Nebelronix Cosmodragon Wraithcaptain Revenarchion Tenebris
Death sentence, resurrection of monsters:

Brynhildr Crimseias Atrahasis Angelion Aurodragon Tortogeist Emeraldeus Soulstealer Onigeist (Sleep Skills Monster Sanctistag Shadowhunter Goldtail )

High Attack Monster:

Bloomeluge Brynhildr Delugazar Bunkerbeast

400tu Bomb:

Wraithhost Utopion (Other explosive monsters have low survivability)

Top Articles: 400-

These are the monsters that have to be chosen without hesitation.

At the top level, there’s a high buff, so you need to use these weirdness.

Frostbrave Ninjastorm Sentiguard Spiderix (These are better than 6-star dizzy monsters because they are fast.)

Atrahasis Revenarchion Horrorclaw Torrentide Aurodragon Emeraldeus Ankoudragon Tortogeist Brynhildr (IC activity is only as strong as this seven stars.)
Geartyrant(Monsters with Sleep Skills Goldtail)

6 Likes

A great summary of how to do the Island Challenge event well. Thanks for this, hope it helps people!

It is a good summary without dube!

About mythics I think the better one is Brynhildr, the divine Lady, I am now in level 421 and it was just with that monster, Oniblade in he FL to sccomodate the battle and Go ahead!

8cb98c8675cf0ef9e559713eeb73e4a25d8c30186f0c911605b59a90cc58976b

Love that you stated not too choose poison monsters, their the worst to go up against at the high levels. Youre making everyones lives easier :joy:

1 Like

Yes, you’ll find that at the top level, almost no one beats them up with poisonous monsters. Some people are deliberately blocked by poisonous monsters. So the poisonous monster can only play very fast in the first 100 levels, but it can’t move after 100 levels.

I’m coming.

Do you know who i am

“DLGZ association” :grin: I’m guessing this is your clan? As long as you didn’t say “Monster Association”. Then we would have problems.

Thanks for the info BTW!

Hahaha, not DLGZ’s name means Delugazar.

:kissing_heart:welcome

DLGZ’s name means Delugazar.now it means 大佬关照:joy:

Is it a Japanese clan ?

No, he’s Chinese clan…

1 Like

Thanks for this.I would love to see one of these for the now active time attack, and other events too! Very helpful.