island challenge :don't tell me its all about luck !!!!

Can someone explain to me why I’m getting the same 3 monsters to draft again and again. I have now 6 rosequeen and 6 leobolt. I’m waiting 7 hours for a new draft to get the same crap monsters. I can’t keep going in this event like this
And what makes me angry is when someone says u aren’t just lucky!!! This is sh.it something in this game must changes and a lot of fixes must be done

This is most likely a bug. As the chances of getting the same set of 3 monsters over and over again 7 times in a row is extremely small.

I don’t think its a bug,since the draft is based on previous monsters you already got,maybe the system just offering you those,so my advice is to change your next monster,meaning choose one with poision revenge or protector type.hope this help
Arash

how can one take 6 leobolts…

Same here with the sleep all bird. Just don’t take it since it sucks :slight_smile: but it appears 1-3 times every single draft lol

And no legends as promised

Hmmm this makes sense to me since I keep getting poison monsters when I’m going for a sleep team. naturally I don’t choose the poison option which then results in it being offered in the next draft… or maybe I’m just unlucky

WTF?!!!

Yesterday… everything’s normal. Normal opponents.
Today; everyone have 4-6 ultra evolved legendarys… everyone but me!

I just have 2 legendarys in the 2. Form
This is just a waste of time

No worries, I only have 2 ultra evolved legs as well and maybe 3 or 4 not ultra evolved legs. :slight_smile:

just wondring how could you walk when you have 4 and ultra evolve legs…???
crazypary

Everything’s good… nearly to the end I got Tenebris and I won one game after the other… till 215 and then I hadnt any tickets to fight again :joy:

Heavenswyrm is broken guys.

He’s not bane food as you say?

I didn’t say he was bane food.

Camouflage is amazing protection against bane.

Healing light is amazing. The amount of sustain it provides is crazy, instant heal any protector he is hiding behind while you wait for survivor. I got him unevolved in IC and it got really hard to lose.

No he’s not. He has camouflage.