Is this the worst special rule of all time?

We had 12 mythics spam rule now we will have 8 mythics spam rule

3 Likes

I wish special rules were more fun-oriented than just restrictions. A way to throw some craziness around once per season.

Some rules that could be used in combination:
• Poison heals you
• monsters get Excessive Force below 20% HP
• all monsters are immune to instant-kill skills
• healing is nullified
• monster take HP% damage every turn
• all monster get Explosive Revenge
• all monsters are automatically 20% accelerated upon entering the field
• monsters in Stealth (not Camouflage) gain Focus

etc. etc.

My point is that special rules don’t feel “special” as much as they feel like an additional restriction on top of an already existing restriction :{

8 Likes

Dang I gotta read. Good catch

Sounds much more fun than what we’re getting tbh.

Other possibilities:

-Draft PvP. Similar to Island challenge, you can draft any monster in the game but no duplicates. 10 v 10.

-Shuffle PvP: Monster order is randomized.

-Grace under pressure: The team with less monsters remaining gains a 50% defense boost.

6 Likes

This i like! This wold let people try out most monsters leaving it easier to decide on monsters to target later

In a p2w sense easier to decide which monsters im willing to throw 1000 bucks at

1 Like

I love the rule, I love anything that poses a challenge in team building, I would have preferred this rule to the last one that consisted of mythical spam, there is a rule that does not open a thread saying that it is the worst in history?

You do understand that this rule opens the ability to even heavier mythic spam than the last rule right?

Epics is 8 cost at highest and you dont need them evolved to use them so say 4 cost then you have 8 of them 32 cost

Then awakend mythics say 17 cost as thats the highest with ss unlocked that leaves 136 cost total for 8 awakend mythics

That means you can build a half mythic team for this rule for 168 cost

Then alot of epics is simple stun bombers

Mean you can litrely just hard stun lock someone and then have a army of awakend mythics do clean up

There is no skill involved if you have the collection to abuse this

4 Likes

in the previous rule there were 12 mythical vs whatever, in this one they will have to have at least 8 epic as a common factor, therefore it is better

The use of super epics mean that everyone will gravitate to about one of four different strategies

would have been better if they stated 8 super epics
Cause then team building would have been more flexible
Its also will mean facing more G.D, Worms, Thlugs that can fit the rule
8 epics really dont give much value even with the good ones like superbronzhell or the stun immune give turn ones. ofc u can run cani with throw epics but that will just ease the burden of team building just by a little

3 Likes

No. This rule is gonna be one thing

Its gonna be cani with epics

Stun revenge epics with back bite

Stun bombs with awakend mythics

This rule is gonna be ■■■■ but by all means if you can find a way to use epics efficiently i look forward to seeing it

1 Like

I do not deny it, but I think there is no reason to complain if we take into account that it only lasts a few days

1 Like

Alright look back at season 49

Rule: you have to use 2 monster of 0* 1* 2* 3* 4* 5*

2 seasons ago we had a rule that was basicky this

1 Like

It is a rule like any other, it seems good to me, but if you don’t like it you can not play it

was there ever a rule of no more than 2 monsters of the same type or am i just making that up? seems like it would lead to some interesting teams.

1 Like

Honestly they could make this rule work if they added a caveat.

1: all Epic monsters used in this rule MUST be Ultra Evolved in order to be used.

2: Max team cost of 150/160.

This alone would allow better integration and by forcing the 8 epic mons to be fully evolved, it would make them unable to just be low cost at the end of the team with tons of Mythic spam. 64 of that 150 cost would be Epic monsters, meaning 86 would be left for Legends, SE and Mythics, meaning a full team of 16 could be done with 8 epics, 7 SEs and a Legend at best. Further Legend of Mythic use would reduce the amount of monsters in the team, creating balance. Easy peasy.

1 Like

Number of myth must same like epic monster.
Number of legend must same like SE monster.

If you made it 5 max awakened mythics people are gonna feel targeted.

@Dev_VKC no need to be modest, you can use a special rule again if you think that it brought results your team think is good.

I would love a decent dpecial rule like

Only super epics

No mythics allowed

Only x amount of legenderies

Use atleast 2 monsters of each element

The list goes on

But i am really tired of the

USE EPICS

USE 0 STARS

because you cant build teams around that and is saps every ounce of creativity out of the playerbase

And i say this as a whale i can judt mythic spam and be done but that FORKING boring

2 Likes