Is this possible? Account transfer.

So basically I used to play the game about a year ago, however my iPad broke I had to just bin it as it was damaged way too heavily. My gc account was sohail.888, I had loads of great arks such as the shadowstalker and the omegawrym. I have my gc account from last year however I’m having to start again also I am using iaminsane because I forgot my old user, Thanks for reading and trying. Edit: does the game save gc accounts?

So basically I used to play the game about a year ago, however my iPad broke I had to just bin it as it was damaged way too heavily. My gc account was sohail.888, I had loads of great arks such as the shadowstalker and the omegawrym. I have my gc account from last year however I’m having to start again also I am using iaminsane because I forgot my old user, Thanks for reading and trying. Edit: does the game save gc accounts?

No I tried to message them once I had the same issue except my iPad did not shut down properly not that it was too damaged I messaged them and got a reply on November seventh they said “We do not support online saving as the game is mostly offline”