Is it worth to reroll for mystic?

Hi I am a new player here.
I just want to know that " is it worth to reroll and do a single pull for a mystic?" or " is it already OK with just legendary".

Thanks

Hi welcome to the forum :wink:
I don’t get your point. There is no thing like rerolling. Can you be more precise about your iasue

Stick to legendaries, they are alot more useful and easier to evolve. Youre not going to get a fully awakened mythic for a very long time unless youre prepared to lay down serious cash and they are only worthwhile fully awakened thats why its better to focus on legends especially for a beginner.

Sure :slight_smile:
Well, I mean that at the very start of the game ,after the turorial is finished, the game will force me to hatch one egg (I dont know its odd). After that the game will give me another 4 gem which allow me to hatch another egg. So, as a mosty F2P player, I just want a good starter for my neo monster journey which once again force me to look for a good starter monster.

So, I just want to know that should I try my luck until I get mystic (1% rate) or just start with legendary (6.1% rate).

And, is Galvit still the best starter?

Thanks

You should just stick to legendaries.

You can take a look at the top teir legendary in a forum on this website if you search it.

As for now i would recommend rerolling untill you get the pink whale that is featured.

1 Like

I just got Lavaronix ( the legendary fire stone bird) Is he good enough or keep rerolling?

What other Featured legends are in the newcomer egg? If you could post a pic of the banner from the game that would help.

@squinty1880 @Mr.X

Here is thenewbie banner’s featured unit.

I hope the link work!

Get Oniblade, reroll first pack until you get him

For beginners oniblade is the best choice, dream eater is the meta move

You would want the thunder bird from that banner.

Red bird is good but it wount help you as much.

1 Like

Still would prefer oni, but in the banner yes stratus is the best choice

Thanks!

1 Like

I think the pink whale is a good choice as an initial. He is used in almost all of my battles. I like him very much.