Is Chronozeros good?

Is he worth the wait?

So you are a hacker. If you really enjoy the game, I suggest you start a new account now that it’s only been two days, because that one is getting banned sooner rather than later.

Edit. To not confuse people that read his edited version of the post: in the first version, the OP said he had got Chronozeros “illegally”, earlier than possible in the game. Hence my comment.

I’d say he’s valuable. Stun immunity with faststrike is great, and you can get him to +9 by giving SE pots to Chronozar. However, he’s a tad slow and has low defense and survivability.

A decent option to have in your collection, however stronger monsters can be obtained from featured eggs with less effort, albeit with a little luck.

1 Like

IMHO it is a great â– â– â– â– , I never used it in any of my accounts, I did not even do the work of going to capture it, it is not worth it tbh

@myusernameisthis what is your friend code, I’ll share chronozeros with you so you can try him out for yourself

It’s free, you don’t have to think too much

Agg me and share ur Kanna for međź‘€

no use, someone can give bloodmania please, or do the 30tu speed summon with catapult

You wouldn’t know what to do with an awakened Kanna @Mr_Lokiiii

2 Likes

chronozar woud be better if he had fast fury instead of fastrike
doesnt make sense to give fastrike to a slow monster

1 Like

Kanna is excellent, she is my favorite mythical female and not because of her tits but because of her abilities (her passive is terribly good)

make it paralysis converter