Chronozeros Return?

Hi guys, would it be appropriate if we bring back the old Chronozeros? 60% speed, 100TU faststrike and maybe change the SS to summon 2 of the random starters. Thoughts @Dev_VKC

3 Likes

I’d be happy if I could just pot it with epic potions to +9. When I started, I didn’t know you could do that so I evolved it without potting it with epic potions first. :confused:

For a legend though, yeah - he’s missing something.

We already have instant link faststrike and faststrike on a stun converter with 60% speed so yeah why not
Also faststrike got nerfed so 100sec also makes sense
46%speed would be enough
SS is bad and has too much tu

1 Like

Would be cool!

Already asked that some month ago, no Reactions from devs :frowning:

Because this is “no country for old mons” :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

If everyone will have a 60% faststrike it will be rhe end of everything slower in FL. This should be a power for limited ones.

1 Like

Thats way i said 46%speed enough to stop those pesky TT but not fast enough to make huge impact, and midas still there with is 50speed +link TT so all good

I don’t like the idea of speeding up faststrike. 160TU -> 100TU is a big change that will affect lots of other monsters now.

However, I definitely think Chronozeros should have a little speed boost to 40-45% and the SS should be changed so it makes a random one of the starters their 5* version or something like that. The current SS is appalling.

100 tu for chronozeros only I believe

Your format is off on that meme @Mr.X . For this particular meme, the sentence structure and grammar is very important in the delivery.

Score 2/10

I appreciate the message, but execution was poor. Please sign up for my class next semester

2 Likes

Guys if you’ve forgotten its not just a legendary that we can evolve easily, I think Chronozeros should have its old self back

Chronozeros is actually an ordeal to evolve compared to legendaries I can buy. That’s a good point @Xyzencross