Is Chat still down for everyone or just some of us?

We should totally start do that song sharing one where we shared different songs and commented about the one above us again…That was fun.

I was planning on redoing that on in a bit

@Jem: I’d rather they didn’t. If it’s an old topic that has the same general idea, I’d rather that one be necro’d rather than a new one created

@deadpool.  Ok, well I’m trying to guage where you stand on necro vs. creating a new thread.  I’m in favor of a necro if the discussion is relevant and not just a “BUMP”.  I mean threads are there for reference and if new discussion revives an old thread, at least it keeps the discussion in one place.  But once you told me that we should not necro any of our Hello threads.  

For any ex-Geomon players who have accounts there, I will be in and out of chat on http://esperclub.boards.net

How do I delete a post?  derp

Dang, didn’t mean to double post.

You cannot delete posts, only edit then :frowning: but I suppose it’s for forum protection.

Well, I’ve been on plenty of other forums where you can delete your own posts.

The hello threads are different.

If you’ve been here for say, two years, would you want your hello thread necro’d? The forums I’ve been to have had some of those problems and they get old real quick.

Now say if you were to make a relevant post in an old thread, like the favorite games thread, then there would be no problem

Blatant bumps are going to get in trouble.

Like the post: “BUMP”

Ok. BUMP That BUMP all BUMP makes BUMP sense.

:P  :P  :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s really bold on you, Jemni. x>

I hate you >_>

I see what you did there! :3

Back to topic: chat is still down. I only got to chat once for like 20 minutes. Dang.

Have no fear, Infer, for it shall be fixed soon.

Does this happen often? ._.

No, it was the first time it happened since I’ve registered.

It is the first time and I’ve notified Admin about it

A lot has happened the one day since I was gone because I was sick but anyways Zoroark this has only happened to me once also with chat.

I see. Thanks.

Hey

Hey guys

It fixed