#SaveChat

Hey! I bet some of you remember the good ol’ days when I was a young 14 year old (Well you probably didn’t notice/care :P) and chat was hunky dory? There were tons of people on, like maybe 10 all the time! Then it went kinda downhill… to maybe 3, or 4, and then downhill some more to now 0-0 people… But I realized, if we all made a effort and visited chat every once in a while, we could save it! Think of the poor new members that probably don’t even know the forum has a chat feature, and unfortunately, might NEVER! Duh duh duh. My point here though is to try and visit chat, to everybody who reads this and bring it back from the dead!

Me and CJT300 are on it every day, then people come in, we say hi, they leave >_> some of those people even made threads about how inactive the forum was then go to chat, say nothing, then leave, anyway PLEASE come to the chat, me a CJ need some other people to talk to D;

i never see anyone on aahhh

[pathetic crying]

once talked to cjt and drybones tho and i had to disconnect because of internet problems

i’m sorry you two : (

I joined in about August,so yeah,I remember that.I remember there being 15 people on chat once,and now youre lucky if theres 1 person.

I’m there too dry