Imagine: PVP CLAN WARS!

Hey.
Imagine having clans (like our NME Clan😈) and then have a permanent PvP and start CLAN WARS!! How cool would that be?! Imagine the NME clan fighting against the NMA Clan (rip nme :D) That would be awesome!And would make the game more popular! So i could be like the following: Anyone in the clan gets a number (the order depends on there Battle points) and everyone has 24 hours time to fight against the opponent with the same number in the other clan (so for example number 8 of NME against number 8 of NMA) a bit like in CoC you know? and then an INGAME CHAT to discuss the results. THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. But i know its hard to convert:/

Would be amazing but we still don’t have permanent pvp after almost a year of the game so if they intend to do it it will most likely take ages

NME seems to have some strong members you could probably give NMA a good fight

i know, but maybe we can hope for a huge update on oct. 22.! who knows

That’s what I am hoping for but it won’t be clans but possibly permanent pvp

I like the idea as much as you do but I fear the game is currently not popular enough. With the coming of PvP that hopefully changes.

Hidan, do you think this would be hard to implement?, i say this cause almost every game with pvp has clans

Fights in this game are not automated unlike many games where you see clan battles. The main issue I can see is, how do you cater to all timezones for the battle to happen. Matching up specific people will prove to be quite cumbersome if both players are not online at the same time.

Okay, and what about friendly matches?

Friendly matches should be fairly easy to implement once permanent PvP comes around. But I think that will still take a while

In Unison League, fights happened at a scheduled time. There were 3 fights a day, for example: Guild A vs. Guild B @ 8am est, Guild A vs. Guild C @ 1pm est, etc etc. If you didn’t show up for a fight, your character would be AI and most likely get killed instantly lol. That game is made by ATEAM though so I’m not sure if they have better resources or use a better server but it worked well for them. In theory, clans and clan wars would be great for the life of this game. It would boost revenue as players would be compelled to better equip their teams to be of better use to their clans. Not to mention lure new players to the game as well. There are groups of players that migrate from game to game as a team. There’s only a few issues IMO. Servers seem to be inadequate at times, & then there’s the power creep with 3 powerful, already semi-established clans before developers actually decide whether to support a clan function or not. Definitely looking forward to new developments though, very interesting topic btw.

We should starts by buying more eggs…doubt developers can implement more stuffs without the neccessary funds coming in…><"

I love this idea so much!

i agree with this idea man i think it would be a great addition to the game neo monsters, and there should be prizes like 50 gems for top 10 players in best clan 25 gems for top 10 in 2nd clan, and 10 gems for 3rd place clan, and 5 gems to the others in those three clans. i think it would be great though! I support this idea!

ooooh yes good idea <3 would be great

That is a stupid amount of gems. It would probably be 15-10-5-3

Different Opinion? I think sir zard is really forcing a clan war here :smiley: