Clans and clan challenges

This has probably been discussed before, but there needs to be an official clan system put in the game and challenges along with it. How cool would it be to have clan challenges like survival of the fittest but for the whole clan? Basically you get rewards for certain amounts of wins(like survival of the fittest) but instead of just calculating just your wins, it accounts for every win made by your clan as a whole. I believe this wouldnt be too hard to do, but im not a dev so i guess i wouldnt know.

What other ideas for clans would guys want to put in?

I think the devs don’t believe the community is large enough yet to introduce a real clan system. I hope it will be after permanent pvp is introduced

Well hopefully the playerbase goes up instead of down in that time.I do agree with you though, some things need to come first, but i feel having friends in this game is pretty pointless at the moment.

I’ve always dreamed of clans :heart_eyes: (so i founded NME​:smirk:) and think it should be possible!

Ya imagine how fun it would be to work with your clan to get to higher floors rather than just by yourself, I would definetly make or join a clan if neomonsters added this for sure.