I'm stuck in training and can't get out!

I started to train some new monsters like usual, then when it hits the final circle, the game freezes entirely. I can still hear the sound of the game but the display just freezes. I’ve restarted the game and my phone and it just brings me back to the start of training with 60 chances. Then I get down to zero again and it freezes again.

Has anyone else encountered this, I joined the forum in the hopes that there is a fix, especially seeing as I’ve spend money on this account.

Edit

I tried using my restore code on blue stacks to make sure that the issue wasn’t local, now I know it’s a problem with the server side stuff, which is out of my control

Double Edit

Apparently it managed to work when using bluestacks, there were some weird displays but they’re gone now (I think). I will try and use the restore code again on my phone and clear the local data on bluestacks

The game freezes for like 30 seconds after finishing training. Closing the game then causes this -1 bug.

Okay thanks, typically it never freezes for me after training, especially for 30 seconds. But it’s fixed now.

Thanks for the quick reply, was leaving it to run longer the solution?

1 Like

Ye next time , wait for like 30 seconds after training. This happens when there are too many mons evolving .

How did u fix ? That would help others who had this problem !

disconnect internet during taining sessions

My phone is annoyingly slow with some loading times, it’s got progressively worse over the years with updates to the game. After training if there are monsters evolving it freezes for quite a long time, you just have to wait. For me it also happens when evolving a monster from the evolve/awaken screen. I’m not surprised newer players freak out and think the game is broken.

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD It would be great if at the end of training you added a pop-up saying “Loading - this may take a while if there are monsters evolving” as soon as you reach 0 training sessions… similar to what you did for toggling secret skills.

I’ve experienced this problem as well. The trick I’ve found it to train up no more than four monsters at at time.

Waste of tp

Nah. Phantom always trains 3 and on good occasions , four !!

Use search function in forum. This problem was alrrady adressed and its actually a well known progress