Idea for Special Pvp Rule

Id be down for that but just give everyone focus and let the monsters be used still instead. :+1:

You could make every protect 20%. Including AP+ and active protect

Lol the same 20 percent as sakuras dream world when it will proc like 5x in a row before you finally kill them :joy::joy:

Ah so you have played Mr. X

Gotta love rng huh?

Outside of the special rules you don’t HAVE to have stun in your team, but people will build to anticipate it. However, when the special rules say you can’t have stun then people can create teams that are far harder to break the momentum without having stun work.

A big part of what makes PvP these days compared to when Neo Monsters first starts is it’s not all down to the front line and who manages to win there. Now we have good ways to break the opponent’s momentum and make a comeback, which is a lot more fun. Stun immune PvP both disables one of those ways and tells people that it is disabled.

I would love to see this special rule right now too. It would get people experimenting with other things and forming a new meta.

AOE only PvP

2 Likes

LOL I remember when I came up with a monster idea with a passive that disables all moves except for basic attacks. That would’ve been a riot lol

Novadrake likes this

2 Likes

So does canishogun

My 7 assisted AOE legends approve this message

No underdog possible, you’d feel silly trying Canishogun :wink:

It’s settled than. Next pvp is AOE only @Dev_VKC the community has decided unanimously

Raw pvp? 100% agree

Yup I can agree since I use both and they work nice

3 year necro lessgooo! :rofl:

2 Likes