I would like an opinion on this.

As the title says, i would like an opinion from the community about a thing.
Why the AI does not have the limitiation of having more than one monster of the same type in their team?
I mean, I got to the last level of Master in the last Garcia events and I was greeted by 4(!!!) Gyo, 2 or 3 Triviathans, a couple of cloning Torrentide and so on, got destroyed pretty much towards half of the enemy team.
Now I know that we have to find a strategy to defeat the opponent and that’s fine to me, that’s what makes the game worth of playing in my opinion, but I would like to see the Devs doing that too instead of just putting there some powerful monsters that can sodomize pretty much everything just beacause they have no restriction at all. At this point just build a team with 60 Ankou and that’s it.
I’m pretty much new to this game and I would really like to know what you think about this.

Because it’s supposed to be hard.

AI isn’t restricted for that reason.

Each event has its own challenge. Game of Hordes in particular is one which has many repeats of monsters in the preset battles, having a counter to these monsters is part of it.

As for other events, they typically only have a couple of the same monster in each team. However, ultimately it doesn’t matter if they do this or not because each battle is simply set up as a challenge for us to beat. Using repeats of monsters is actually quite interesting because some of them like Ankoudragon and Revenarchion start working quite differently when there are more than one in a team.

Enemy teams get buffed stats, more than 16 monsters and can have multiple copies of the same monster… it all makes the game more interesting and challenging.

Yeah and the fact that it’s supposed to be hard is fine. But is hard in an unfair way, at least for me. I mean, the devs can choose from every single monster from the game, they can pull every single strategy and combo from the game and yet they always put copies of some monsters in the same team just to make it more difficult, again in an unfair way.

If the game wasn’t challenging in some ways it would be very boring to play. One of the super good things about this game is the complex combat and needing to think strategically to do battles… which requires some level of difficulty. It does lock you out from completing stuff until you’ve got a good team but you reach a point where you have the capability to do everything.

1 Like

AI is stupid, thats why it get different advantages like stat buff, more monsters in a team, and more of the same type. Otherwise it would be to easy.

Also, more of the same type create some awesome strategies that players cant do, so its fun seeing those and play against it.

1 Like

I made a thread in this a while ago about how it’s sully that our hero follows leagues rules for time travel and so on. It is pretty funny by who cares

You think that FL is tough. Dude the first Game of Hordes had a team of 20+ Death Revenge monsters. . …

I’m still waiting to face a team filled with torts. It wouldn’t be hard to beat but still would be a step up in terms of difficulty.

Got it. I just wanted to know what the community think about this.
Doesn’t change the fact that I still love this game.
You can lock this.

I don’t have issues about many monsters in the same team. The main problem for me is the laziness of certain events. Instead of making the AI better, it is much easier to make disgusting combos and, most importantly, BUFF them. This is the most annoying thing. I don’t have a problem when there is a buff in some events but nowadays there is a buff in EVERY event. I hate that I simply can’t use monsters such as terrordragon. They are ■■■■ against buffed opposition. What I also don’t understand is why poison suffers so much with the buff. Even a 1 star monster does more damage with dreamhunt than terror with poison massacre after a certain buff level. The whole poison aspect needs reworking in pve. Sleep and death revenge are too powerful compared to it.

Yeah, let’s see you make a neural network AI and train it.

You realize that the devs improve the AI every single update right?

Anyway, locking this on OP’s request.